Kickstart your adventure

iCubik's Avatar iCubik11/30/17 7:02 am
2 emeralds 222 5
12/1/2017 3:24 am
Soccercrazyboy's Avatar Soccercrazyboy
Hi,

A few days ago I had a 6GB Minecraft server that I was looking to team up with someone to make a fantastic server and build a community. After long thought, I've bought another 2 5GB servers which I'm willing to give to you for free. You and I will have the same ownership level, and both of us are decision makers.

You must have a creative and thoughtful idea; I will not be hosting plain ol' Factions Servers.

Comment below or add me on Discord, send me your idea, I'll ask a few questions regarding it and if I think it can take off, the server's yours.

Any questions, ask below.

Discord: Vowen#7268

Thanks
iCubik
Level 33 : Artisan Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Soccercrazyboy
12/01/2017 3:24 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Soccercrazyboy#0201
oursong
11/30/2017 9:44 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
IGN: taylorswift13

Staff position I am applying for: Head Administrator

Past experience related to said position:
If anyone asked me what my first step to becoming a great staff member I would answer my first staff position. HypnosMC my first position as a Moderator really helped me secure my backbone for the experience. It helped me get a good start for staffing for other servers. I figured out how to become the very best staff member I could be. My specialty was not in building or doing behind the scenes on the server. It was being on the front lines of the player base. Considering myself and my actions as the face of the server really made me redo my personality and a spark lit inside of me. I knew what I wanted to do on the server. I wanted to make it better and make it more enjoyable. The player base is the most important. Ioccasionally help other staff members with their jobs such as building, configuring plugins and managing the server with the owner. When you see this question, "Past experience related to said position" you'll see many applicants with "I was *position* and I was good at it". It's a blatant statement with no real feel. My answer to this will be my whole life. To me being staff isn't a job or a position. To me, it's a passion that I enjoy doing.

Do you meet the requirements for said position? (Yes/No):

Global Requirements

Must Be aged 15 or over. ✔️ Yes Fifteen years old. (2002)

Must have Discord. ✔️ Yes taylorswift13#9166.(oursong#3346 back up Discordaccount)

Must be willing to learn. ✔️ Yes Happily willing to learn any new knowledge from other staff members.

Admin Requirements

Must Know Most server commands(willing to learn). ✔️ Yes I know the essential server commands such as Essentials Worldedit and nothing a little google shirt couldn't fix!

If not, what requirement(s) are you lacking?:
Not Currently Available (Not any I am aware of)

Hours/Days of availabiliy:
Weekdays: 4 ↔ 8 Hours (Monday to Friday)
Weekends: 8 ↔ 14 Hours (Saturday to Sunday)
The time will be based and fluctuated between School and Real Life
Currently I am partnered with Deflux Practice Network and Miracle Realms

Extra info:
Timezone: UTC + 8:00 (Also known as Australian timezone)
I will be insanely active on Discord
Any other forms of contacting me
Email: officialoursong@gmail.com, taylorswift13business@gmail.com orofficialtonydog@gmail.com
Teamspeak: N/A
I will be mainly active on taylorswift13#9166 on Discord

This application is 100% Original made by taylorswift13 (oursong) on 11/30/2017/10:37 PM. If you need a more detailed application feel free to PM me on discord (taylorswift13#9166)
To the copy and pasters: If you can't even write an application to be accepted on a server and stoop to this new low, you shouldn't even be staff. Easy ain't always right.

This was an application for another server https://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/minecraft/servers/mysticalprison-needs-staff-559713/
If you think I might have the right ideas or the person you are looking for, message me on Discord and we can talk more! Thanks for your time <3!
TheVoidRunner
11/30/2017 7:21 am
Level 42 : Master Architect
Saw that you made a second page :) and it doesn't hurt to send 2 applications right? :)

Application:

Your Name: Jesper
Your In-Game Name: TheVoidRunner
Timezone: Central European

Have you run a server before?: Yes
What experience do you have?: Building, Admin, Moderator, Coming up with ideas for a server.
What kind of idea(s) do you have for this server?: Superhero RPG, Sci-Fi Prison and more.
What can you bring to the server?: My huge fantasy which has helped me build countless different buildings over the year and my dedication to Minecraft.

If you look on my profile you'll see the buildings/structures i have made for servers or myself over the years.
iCubik
11/30/2017 8:41 am
Level 33 : Artisan Nerd
No problem. Haha. Might help if you included your discord username so I can contact you :P
TheVoidRunner
11/30/2017 9:14 am
Level 42 : Master Architect
Oh i'm sorry. It's TheVoidRunner#1349
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome