JustAddBacon Server Network - All Help Needed/Wanted

cdsquirrel's Avatar cdsquirrel12/17/14 2:57 pm
1 emeralds 197 1
12/17/2014 5:23 pm
MidgetBoy's Avatar MidgetBoy
I am CDSquirrel for mc.justaddbacon.us

I need a little help.

I am in the process of changing over for a multiverse server to a bungee network while upgrading to 1.8. I got that covered for the most part. I just made anothe major financial investment to keep the server moving forward. We have faithful following from our 6 months of being public. I plan to have an epic New year. Want to join my team?

This is what I am looking for as Admins/Mods/Builders

What JustAddBacon has already

Hub - its in great shape
Creative - Popular - but its a free for all and used by builders
Plotme - Very Popular - under control
Survival - Popular - Economy working well
Factions - Survival Clone - Admin quit and never set up factions properly - absolute chaos on this server. I took it offline - I know nothing about factions so I need help
Towny/McMMO - under constriction
SkyBlock - Admin just left - Popular - Functioning - Needs Major overhaul of spawn and shops
Skywars - Plugin and default maps - thats it
MiniGames - Currently being Managed- its in great shape
SurvivalGames - Running well - 3 maps - Needs Upgrades and Tweaking
Prison - Plugin and Half finished Borrowed Map - Needs major help - I know nothing about Prison

I think that covers what I have, so what do I need

Admins to run the servers, with my over-site you will be entirely responsible for the success/failure of that server.
You will need to make maps, configure plugins, make permission groups, hire moderators.
I will pay for it, take care of global configurations(IE, chats, perms), advertise. and assist as I can.
I prefer prior server owners who needed help but couldn't do it on their own.
If you have an existing server that is offline or wants to join the network that is great also. Up starts, future server owners that don't have the capital. Show me your plan. I might have a place for you.

Moderators - they will take care of the players and share in the experience of the server with them. They will work for the server admin to help fulfill their goals.

Builders, same as a mod but not much playing. I can put u to work on the current projects.

We have a website, Facebook, twitter, and YouTube account.

I need Mods/Admins/Users for them.

YouTubers - I need 1 really nice Server video. I currently have zero and many more after that. JAB's Channel will be used nut you can also promote/use your own. JAB is the priority.

Website - it works and functional and monitored daily. more help never hurts

Facebook/Twitter - Are these things even own, I just don't have the time, just like YouTube.

You can reply to this post or

Admin/Server Owners can apply here
http://justaddbacon.enjin.com/forum/m/1 ... um/5243073

Mods/Builders can apply here
http://justaddbacon.enjin.com/forum/m/1 ... um/4986104

Wanna Chat with me first, drop by the server or log into our
Teamspeak3 server Ts3.justaddbacon.us
cdsquirrel
Level 28 : Expert Geek