Joint Server Owner

iCubik's Avatar iCubik11/28/17 2:59 pm
12/3/2017 5:00 pm
Flaming_Dorito's Avatar Flaming_Dorito
Hi,

Don't ask why, but during the Black Friday deals, I decided to purchase a 6GB Minecraft Server for a year.

I would like to get back into Minecraft as I used to be on it daily with a fantastic growing server but due to work related issues, I had to put an end to the server and my gaming life.

Now I work for myself I have all the time in the world to game, work, and play.

As I said, I bought a 6GB server and have no idea what to do with it. I'm looking to team up with someone who isn't just going to create a boring Factions server and let it die within 5 days of creating the server. I want to create something fantastic.

If you think you have what it takes to be that person, to work alongside me, to bring new and fresh ideas forward to expand the server and to continue growing the player count then apply below.

I have the funds behind me to get graphics, websites, plugins whatever the server needs but you will need to justify the costings before I go and purchase something we may not need.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'm looking to start working with someone within a matter of hours/days to get full use of the service I have paid for.

Thanks for reading.
-Vowen.

-----
Application:
Your Name:
Your In-Game Name:
Timezone:

Have you run a server before?:
What experience do you have?:
What kind of idea(s) do you have for this server?:
What can you bring to the server?:
-----
iCubik
Level 33 : Artisan Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

DeletedUser404
12/01/2017 8:21 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Archer
Hello,
I am not looking to become an Owner alongside you, due to my age having an impact on the application along with others may view it as a silly idea for someone of my age to apply. However I do have a few good ideas that I think will definitely bring a sense of uniqueness to the server you wish to create. So without anything else or more of my rambling here are some of my ideas;

A multiworld server, as in many different either games, gamemodes and minigames. These could consist of many unique games that have been made up by the upcoming staff / owner of the server or ones that are very popular around the minecraft communities. Another idea as I believe was mentioned previously, is something based in mythology, now that might not be everyones cup of tea (it is however my preference). This could be an adventure sort of roleplay type thing that could be designed by Lore writers etc, another one is of maybe (fitting in with gamemodes) a Creative and Survival multiworld. As I myself know that many people enjoy building and creating roleplays in Creative and many like battling and building a fortress in survival. I have many more ideas but I don't want to take up much more of your time, I have decided that I'm going to bring myself to apply, even though as stated before.. I am of a younger age.

Your Name:
My name is, Frances.
Your In-Game Name:
My IGN is, Penguuuuin
Here's the hard part, my age consists of 12, but who am I to decide when or where I wanted to be born.
Timezone:
UTC 10:00

Yes,
Capital-City
12/01/2017 6:48 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Application:
Your Name: Omar
Your In-Game Name: saipo12345
Timezone:GMT+4

Have you run a server before?: Am running one right now actually
What experience do you have?: I have been Admin for multiple servers before
What kind of idea(s) do you have for this server?: Depends on what type of server.
What can you bring to the server?: Ideas and More support than most people
Capital-City
12/01/2017 6:46 am
Yo @vowen if possible can you message me on Discord :

OoOmarllAdeloO#8295
iLucifer Morningstar
12/01/2017 5:44 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Artist
I myself got Ideas for yer server, maybe you can make a modern like mythology server like werewolf then ul have ranks like beta omega alpha, or other were monsters like vampire or merman, etc... or a like MMORPG Server like a DCUO like type.
OmegaSteel
12/01/2017 12:13 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
history
Application:

Your Name:
Lucas

Your In-Game Name:
OmegaSteel

Timezone:
AEST

I've never ran a server before - however I have in my free time hosted my own server (privately) and configured plugins for fun and experience. So I would like to say that I am confident in the use of most plugins.

I havent played minecraft for the last few months, yet when I did play earlier this year and the previous year I was apart of a few bigger servers. I was a moderator on HeroWars which mustered around 600 players on at a time, If you want to check the server out (its been down for a year now) you can look at Lachlans channel on youtube. I was also a Helper on another big server; CandyCraft. Although only being there a few months it definitely helped me get more experience (check the server out by going to JoeyGraceffa). After the servers got shut down after the playerbase sank I stuck with my old staff team and my manager and we continued on together making a few smaller servers. Whilst the servers never got higher than 100 players at a time I experienced being an Admin and definitely took alot from that. My manager taught me a lot about how to run a server successfully (this is a very well known manager, used to work at alot of big servers like ArkhamNetwork and Snapcraft) and manage a staff team.

I think adding a new twist to a current gamemode (or possibly multiple) could make a massive impact on the development and originality of the server. It'd definitely attract users if done correctly but you would have to program your own plugins, or hire someone else too. If you wanted a whole new gamemode could definitely do the trick but like said again would require someone with experience in code.

I feel as though I can bring a lot of enthusiasm, experience and ideas to the server. I've been looking for a good server for a while now to try help build up into having a large playerbase and to succeed. But I havent seen much potential in other servers, yet I see a lot in this one and I think I could be a massive asset to the server. I'm not looking for money or anything like that, but if you were to hire me I feel as though I could definitely make a massive positive outcome. I've never been banned or punished on a server before and like to act very professionally towards members and staff members. I'd like to thank you for taking the time to read this and hope you consider me for a position. If you want to discuss this further, private message me and I can give you my skype or something similar.

Discord:
Havent used much discord, but feel free to message me at OmegaSteel. I have a working microphone and should be able to talk at most times.

iCubik
12/01/2017 5:12 am
Nice application however you missed out two things.

What idea(s) do you have for this server?

and discord info.
OmegaSteel
12/01/2017 7:15 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
My bad... haha. Edited my application and added the missing questions.
iCubik
12/01/2017 8:42 am
Messaged you on PMC.
TheVoidRunner
11/30/2017 7:17 am
Level 42 : Master Architect
history
Application:

Your Name: Jesper
Your In-Game Name: TheVoidRunner
Timezone: Central European

Have you run a server before?: Yes
What experience do you have?: Building, Admin, Moderator, Coming up with ideas for a server.
What kind of idea(s) do you have for this server?: Superhero RPG, Sci-Fi Prison and more.
What can you bring to the server?: My huge fantasy which has helped me build countless different buildings over the year and my dedication to Minecraft.

If you look on my profile you'll see the buildings/structures i have made for servers or myself over the years.

LazerCraftS
11/29/2017 5:58 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
MAKE sure u copy the star too its part of my discord
LazerCraftS
11/29/2017 5:58 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Hey, I own a server and may have an opportunity for you add me on discord we can talk! ✪ LazerEyecows#7899
TheMonolith
11/29/2017 5:35 pm

Your Name: Connor
Your In-Game Name: dirtywhiteboyz
Timezone: Eastern Standard time

Have you run a server before?: No
What experience do you have?: Experience with how a server should be run
What kind of idea(s) do you have for this server?: A Closed Community Survival Server
What can you bring to the server?: I can bring to the server communication (I'll make a proper discord server) and rules that are easy to follow i.e. no griefing, etc.
ThibautDT
11/29/2017 10:56 am
name: Thibaut
iGN: Thibaut De Tandt

i would like to talk to you and maybe join my network. we can link your server to it in expand our network!
let me know!

discord ThibautDT#3073
e-mail: thibaut.detandt@gmail.com
iCubik
11/29/2017 12:10 pm
Hi Thibaut, thanks for your comment. Unfortunately, I'm not looking to put the server onto a network. Thanks for your message though :)
DrPenguinPhD
11/29/2017 10:16 am
Sound like an investor :) exactly what I’m about to throw out there soon! A 32 go ram server, Debian 8 for Minecraft gaming, advertising and so forward because I don’t know what to do with it haha
iCubik
11/29/2017 12:17 pm
*cough* Ubuntu's better ;)
iSolar
11/29/2017 12:15 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Engineer
history
Your Name: I will provide this if needed when we talk further privately.

Your In-Game Name:
iSolar

Timezone:
UTC +12:00

Yes, I've previously owned my own server.

As I said, I've previously owned my own server which I sold some months ago. I also made a fair amount of donations which operating this server. It was a Survival server with Land Claim, etc.

I will discuss this further privately.

Experience, time (4+ hours every day), maturity and a unique time zone. Being on the opposite side of the world to most people, I can be available when you are not. Which makes our reachability as a team almost 24/7.

To contact me further:

Discord:
iSolar#1454
Nooby_Diamonds
11/28/2017 5:51 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
If you like, we could talk through discord, because I Own a build team. My discordtag is Nooby_Diamonds#1630. We could build you fantastic builds for a fantastic server
iCubik
11/29/2017 12:21 pm
Added :)
Flaming_Dorito
11/28/2017 4:54 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
history
Your Name:
Ritwik

Your In-Game Name:
Flaming_Dorito

Timezone:
Est

Yes, currently running my own server.
Cyberplex Survival

I've been staff on many servers and am well experienced. I've started my own server 5 months ago, i opened it 1 month ago. I have developed it into a highly functional server and i'm working on getting a larger playerbase.

We can discuss the type of server we want to develop this into, i have lots of ideas about variations of the server. I have researched the market and i know what kind of servers are lacking and abundant in the market and how we can really stand out.

I've fought through tons of problems in setting up my server and finally have it up ! I know how to manage a server, all the necessary plugins/features. How to recruit staff and advertise the server. I have the discipline to fight through technical and non-technical, internal and external problems that come up while starting up a server.

I have gone through the process of buying a banner, website, plugins, etc. for my server and i'm well educated in the process.

Note:
I will help you for no charge as of now to set it up, though i will expect a percentage of the profits after the server makes enough to support its own cost. And of course, i will continuously support the server as not just a one time help. Look forward to working with you!

Also:
Im young (17) and need to spend time with my school work (I still have more than enough time to work on the server, I just request you be understanding if i have too much school work on certain days), I understand you might feel i'm too young, but believe me when i tell you I'm the best person to be a partner with you on this journey.
iCubik
11/29/2017 12:15 pm
Well, there are loads of things wrong with your application.
  1. I'd never split the profits with you, as it's against the EULA to accept donations. Meaning no income will be made from the server.
  2. You already own a server, why do you need another?
Flaming_Dorito
12/03/2017 5:00 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
Income can be made from the server by adding cosmetic items instead of items that provide a disadvantage. This does not breach EULA.

I have time to spare and i thought you might need the help, so me having a server is irrelevant in that regard.
nyahakumi
11/28/2017 4:32 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
-----
Application: Hi I'm pretty okay at building if you would need any help with that. Also command blocks too.... I have like no experience with making plugins... sorry
Your Name: Amelie
Your In-Game Name: Nyahope
Timezone: GMT (i think)

Have you run a server before?: No, But I've run two realms, one is still going :D
What experience do you have?: Building maps for very small servers which are probably dead now lol rip and building maps on ma realm. Oh I also know how to use NBTexplorer if that counts?
What kind of idea(s) do you have for this server?: hmm no one usually listens to me but I do have this one idea for a server ....... DANGANRONPAAAAA :3 (am jk thats what my realm is sorry Im a plain average person with nothing new to bring to the table )
What can you bring to the server?: uh my hopes and dreams, perhaps dank memes? - I guess I would be happy to help with legit anything that I can. (uh just nothing too inappropriate)
Discord: Komahina#8503
-----

Can I add that if I'm not accepted (which I probably won't be) may I still join the server once its open to normal players? -and thank for even reading this... I'm probably wasting your time... Sorry.
Koly
11/28/2017 4:13 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Application: Anything lol
Your Name: Leeann Jade
Your In-Game Name: QueenLeeann
Timezone: x (two are no need for application)

Have you run a server before?: yes many times
What experience do you have?: a lot, I've had minecraft for about 7 years now/
What kind of idea(s) do you have for this server?: lit server
anything, i'm those mature but funny staff person.
Discord: LeeLee#6444
iCubik
11/29/2017 12:17 pm
Location and Timezone is required since I'd like to know where in the world you are. So if we're in the same time zone then I can be on the server when your not, etc. There's logic behind the questions.
AryaUwU
11/28/2017 3:42 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragon
-----
Your Name: Jacob / (People usually call me Arya due to my IGN)
Your In-Game Name: DepressedArya
Timezone: AEST

Have you run a server before?: Yes, several times. Infact I am running one right now, its only free hosted as the financial part is the only part I am having issues with.

What experience do you have?: I have 7 years of MC experience, I haven't stopped playing since it was released. As well as 3 years of plugin/server configuration experience, which lead me to start doing more indepth coding, 3D modeling last year. I recently quit being the Manager on a Fairytail server.

What kind of idea(s) do you have for this server?: Well I already have a server as I stated above, I've nearly completely finished the whole content-side of it all, only a few tweaks left to do. Basically my idea is a Harry Potter TDM (Team Death Match), revolving around the Death Eaters and Aurora's constant battle throughout the days. I have stated that nothing will be Pay to Win, the only thing purchasable in donations are cosmetics such as trails/particle effects and wand renames, possibly pets. (https://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/minecraft/servers/harry-potter-team-death-match-na-559612/) (I also already have a discord server set up for this)

What can you bring to the server?: I can bring my years of experience, optimistic attitude and hopefully a whole arsenal of entertainment for people to enjoy. Especially for all those potterheads.

I am also thinking of eventually adding more into this than just TDM, possibly an actual Hogwarts RP server. I'm extremely flexible, I am always open to suggestions.

If you have any questions or etc. Just DM me on discord at :
DepressedArya#3753
-----
nyahakumi
11/28/2017 4:33 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
OMG THERES A FAIRYTAIL MC SERVER?!?!?! Thats prettttttty cool that you were the manager? Is it still going? :0
AryaUwU
11/28/2017 4:39 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragon
Yea theres TONS, you should check em out, just google Fairytail MC and theres a popular one, the one i was manager on is WIP until christmas
Acier
11/28/2017 3:25 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Professor
Usually when im bored I join random servers and say "hi can I apply for owner" just for laughs and the times when im not instantly banned or muted people's reactions are halarious.
First time I've seen someone actually excepting owner apps xD
iCubik
11/29/2017 12:20 pm
If that doesn't work, just say you work for PlanetMinecraft and you need OP to review their server ;)
iCubik
11/29/2017 12:19 pm
Haha! Keep dreaming ;) - One day someone will OP you.
Koly
11/28/2017 4:07 pm
Level 1 : New Network
rip
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome