IrriPvP ▲ Searching for experienced and mature staff.

Loucifer's Avatar Loucifer4/2/13 5:16 pm
1 emeralds 164 5
4/2/2013 7:47 pm
Top_Lambo_624's Avatar Top_Lambo_624
Hello, I am Cheeeeeeeeeeewy, owner of the server, IrriPvP.

I'm looking for new staff members who can help make my server's playing experience of the highest quality. I own a small, 150 slot server that is currently running on only 2GB of RAM at the moment. Having better staff means bringing in more players who can help donate and make the server specifications much higher to fit the need of players.

If you're interested in becoming staff, you must fit these following requirements:

-Must have Skype and TeamSpeak 3
-Older than 13
-Mature
-Good grammar
-Sense of morality and ethics
-Respectful
-Helpful
-Smart
-You gotta be fun, yo. I ain't gon have no bars of soap for staff on my server.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fill out your resume with the following format:

Usename (IGN):

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:

Average playtime hours per day:

Any staff experience?:

Your hobbies and interests?:

What makes you a cut above the rest? Why should we pick you as staff rather than anyone else?:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for keeping us in mind and we'd love to see applications very soon!

-The IrriPvP Team: Chewy, Franeyyy, Mr_Ozz, Vuz

▲ ▲ ▲ = = = = = play.irripvp.com = = = = = ▲ ▲ ▲
Loucifer
Level 33 : Artisan Cowboy

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Top_Lambo_624
04/02/2013 7:47 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Usename (IGN): Top_Lambo_624

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: sisnce 1.8

Average playtime hours per day: dont play weekdays but holidays and weekends play heaps.

Any staff experience?: been staff on the following servers; citywarz, camzargspvp, compasspvp, pachcool.no.ipz.

Your hobbies and interests?: play minecraft when im bored when i rage i play cod and i love my sport as all Aussies do.

What makes you a cut above the rest? Why should we pick you as staff rather than anyone else?: i make youtube videos and could realy help out the server, i like irripvp and i think i as a staff member could realy help develope it.
TheGamerzM
04/02/2013 7:42 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Usename (IGN):nr6460

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: about two and a half years maybe more

Average playtime hours per day: depends umm about... 3-7 hours

Any staff experience?: I have been staff on quit a few servers as admin co-owners mod trusted helper but some of them have shut down i am currently an admin on one mod on another and trusted on another

Your hobbies and interests?: I like music, MMOS, reading, youtube, movies, skype, and more but i can't think of them right now

What makes you a cut above the rest? Why should we pick you as staff rather than anyone else?: I have a lot of experience and I like playing and can have lots of fun but still follow rules and or help people follow rules.
Vortekx
04/02/2013 7:26 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Usename (IGN): Cycerut

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since 1.2.5, so almost a year

Average playtime hours per day: 5-10

Any staff experience?: Admin on VoidSurvival

Your hobbies and interests?: Playing with my friends and playing video games with my friends.

What makes you a cut above the rest? Why should we pick you as staff rather than anyone else?: I am nice, funny, and can have a good time while still enforcing the rules.
Leedgymemer
04/02/2013 7:23 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
Usename (IGN): zack2828

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: almost a year

Average playtime hours per day: 8 or so

Any staff experience?: yes tons

Your hobbies and interests?: minecraft

What makes you a cut above the rest? Why should we pick you as staff rather than anyone else?: i can advertise very well and do WE and other commands
EpicAwesome1
04/02/2013 7:16 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Pixel Painter
Usename (IGN): Epic_Awesome1

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since Beta 1.7.3

Average playtime hours per day: 2-3

Any staff experience?: Yes, I have been staff on many small servers that havent stayed up long, but more noteworthy staff positions are Co-Owner of CityCraft/TechnoCraft, head admin/site admin on EliteCraft, and plugin manager on the MinecraftFiles server.

Your hobbies and interests?: Video games, GFX, reading, ect.

What makes you a cut above the rest? Why should we pick you as staff rather than anyone else?: Well, as stated above I have lots of experience in high staff positions, I am nice, I welcome all new players, I know how to identify hacks and know how to punish those who do hack, and I also know how to cooperate well with other players/staff members.
Thanks,
Epic_Awesome1
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome