Icebox Server!

Apprentice's Avatar Apprentice7/11/15 6:18 pm
1 emeralds 381 1
7/13/2015 11:19 pm
Apprentice's Avatar Apprentice

Do you want to join a brand new, awesome, economy survival server? Well come check out the Icebox Server. We are offering a nice peaceful 24/7 community to play minecraft on. We provide ranks and in game cash! We have voting chests to earn you awesome rewards and donor special rewards! You are able to play survival and buy plots to build a home on and also own a business to make money! We also offer players to rent an apartment if they don't enjoy building homes! Server admins are Alientj, Mr_assasin2121, and Kangaroo2k1! We respect all players and we listen to any troubles another player may cause to you and deal with them to are best ability. We are open for suggestions and ready to play! Come join now!
IP: 104.243.36.125
Version: 1.8.7

What We Offer

We currently offer many things for the player to have fun with! We have vote chests for the user to randomly receive an award(s). We offer plots for people to build in and we also offer protection for in the wild once you have a building and 10K! You can marry people and set up your own chest shop for people to buy or sell to.
Server Pictures:

Soon to come!

Player Particles
You will have the ability to have some particles float around you at all times. Cool little fun feature to have when you are walking.
Mob Arena:
We are going to b bringing in a mob arena so people can fight mobs, earn rewards, and have fun! This will be added if players vote a yes for it.
]Hub Server:
As we can more popularity, we want to add more game types, turning the server into a hub. This will be extremely fun but we really want a decent size player base and a lot of feedback! We want to add things such as spleef, skywars, skyblock, tnt run, and more!
PvP Arena:
I am considering putting in a PvP Arena so people can verse each other with their own gear. Recognize that if you lose, you will lose everything you worked for!(as far as armor and a sword goes)
Apprentice
Level 25 : Expert Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Apprentice
07/13/2015 11:19 pm
Level 25 : Expert Network
Update!

Welcome players and thank you for playing on the server! Ive had many say that they wanted more items in the chests and I had to complete the Supporter and Sponsor chests. Well that is complete!! You guys also requested more player ranks, So i did that as well and added some cool plugins for fun!

Updates to Chests:

More Items in Vote Chest
More Items in Donator Chest
Finished Items in Supporter Chest
Finished Items in Sponsor Chest

New plugins:

Marry Plugin
Player Particles

New Ranks:

Citizen
Resident

New permissions:
Person: marry commands
Member-Resident: As you get to member and above, you will get more particles do /pp particle name. I will list what each group has below. Note, all higher ranks have all the lower rank particles a well.

Person: None
Member: /pp smoke
member+: /pp bubble
Citizen: /pp Cloud
Resident: /pp Rainbow

Donators get more particles. I will list them below. you also get all of the regular rank particles

Donator: /pp dripwater, /pp happyvillager
Supporter: /pp slime /pp note /pp flame
Sponsor: /pp wake /pp crit /pp spell /pp reddust /pp enchantmenttable

Below I will be listing the commands for marry and for player particles for anybody who needs them.

Marriage Master:

/marry - List all marry commands
/marry <playername> <playername> - Marries two players, only for priests
/marry divorce <playername> - Divorces two players, only for priests
/marry list - Shows all married players
/marry tp - Teleports to the partner
/marry sethome - Sets the home for two married players
/marry home - Teleports to the home of married players
/marry chat - Allows to chat a couple private
/marry chat toggle - Toggles the chat to send all chat messages to the partner instead of to the public
/marry pvpon - Turns PvP between two married players on
/marry pvpoff - Turns PvP between two married players off
/marry kiss - To kiss your partner
/marry gift - Gifts the item in your hand to your partner
/marry backpack - Opens the backpack of your partner
/marry backpack on - Allows your partner to use your backpack
/marry backpack off - Disallows your partner to use your backpack
/marry me - Sends a player a marry request
/marry priest <playername> - Sets a priest
/marry listenchat - Shows the marry chat
/marry reload - Reloads the configuration of the plugin

Player Particles: