Faction In Need Of More Members: 50+

Tutto200's Avatar Tutto2001/31/13 10:01 pm
1 emeralds 129 3
2/1/2013 1:06 am
Tutto200's Avatar Tutto200
IGN: tutto200

Time zone: Western

How many hours do you play a day: It depends on what day and what's happening but I should get a fair play but I will put effort into it more than anything else.

PVP skills(1-100 & explain if needed): 75 I'm average at the sword but better in the art of archery and tactics/strategy.

Do you have hacks(like nodus/xray/ect.): No I do not cheat.

Do you have skype?(yes=name? No=fine) Yes tutto200

Would you respect other members private chests?: Absolutely. I treat people how I wish to be treated.

If you left us why would you do it?: I would only leave if members were to be abusive or inappropriate but I hardly leave a faction as I am loyal.

What skills do you have to offer the faction (farming, mining, building, pvping, ect.)? Tactical/strategy, spying, diplomacy, leadership (I don't mean the leader of the faction I just mean leadership in general), archery, fun.

How many factions have you raided?: Many (cant give an exact number as I don't count how many raids I have done)

What can i do for you to help you(what skills do you lack)?: Sword fighting.

How long have you played MC? Nearly two years.

Why should I accept you(/what makes u better than the others)?: I do not think I'm better than others for each and everyone of us is good in some areas than others.
I should be accepted because I can be a great member. I'm co-operative, get along with people, social, strategic, fun, loyal, sensible, great ideas, correct grammar and punctuation.

If you have neg. power would you understand if you got kicked until it was positive?: Yes I would. It saves the faction from being raided.

Anything else I should know?: Nop

Please consider me and thank you for your time.
Tutto200
Level 32 : Artisan Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Titanium_Lady
02/01/2013 12:20 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Warrior
Okay thank you, would you mind pming me the ip so I can join as soon as possible
Tutto200
02/01/2013 1:06 am
Level 32 : Artisan Mage
Same with me please.
Titanium_Lady
01/31/2013 10:19 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Warrior
IGN: ladydeathorse25

Time zone: pacific standard time zone

How many hours do you play a day: i play anywere from 5 to 14 hours a day

PVP skills(1-100 & explain if needed): i would say im at 180 i can kill someone with full diamond armor all i need is only a diamond sword. im good at dodging hits

Do you have hacks(like nodus/xray/ect.)? um... this is going to sound newbish but i dont really know how to install mods or texture packs much less hack so thats a definite no

Do you have skype?(yes=name? No=fine) yes i do have skype but for safety i would like to pm you my skype if i am accepted

Would you respect other members private chests? yes definetely. i will respect them in hopes that they will do the same for me

If you left us why would you do it? well i would never have any reason to leave you unless i got banned or hacked

What skills do you have to offer the faction (farming, mining, building, pvping, ect.)? i am great at farming, pvping raiding and i am getting pretty good at potion brewing

How many factions have you raided? i have raided at least 150 bases in all of the servers i have been on (i just run around the world with /f map on so i can look for bases

What can i do for you to help you(what skills do you lack)? well im not the best at redstone so i would like to get better at that (nobodies perfect) and i need to get better at installing mods

How long have you played MC? i have been playing MineCraft since July (thats when i got my own account but i have been playing the actual game since about april

Why should I accept you(/what makes u better than the others)? well i am not saying that i am better than others. everyone excels in there own way but i think you should pick me because i will bring as much fun and laughter to the group as possible while also helping the faction rise to the top

If you have neg. power would you understand if you got kicked until it was positive? oh yes i definitely understand that. if you're not doing good theres no point in risking your factions power

Anything else I should know? well i am very very mature for my age and i always stay on task, ill make sure to listen to the upper faction members if they tell me to do something
well thank you for your time i hope i am accepted
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome