- = ExilePrison = - Hiring: [Staff] [Builders] [Youtubers]

JRichardsRocksB's Avatar JRichardsRocksB9/1/15 5:21 pm
1 emeralds 194 7
9/13/2015 3:24 pm
Foosky's Avatar Foosky
ExilePrison: Is a revolutionary prison server with a goal in mind. Our goal is to offer the most unique and enjoyable experience for everyone who joins. We fulfill this goal by offering diverse and custom plugins, exemplary staff members, and amazing gameplay changing features.

We're hiring Helpers, Builders, Mod's, Youtubers Head-Mod's and Developers. The server is currently open but due for an upgrade. (Note: we do not pay our staff, youtubers with over 10K subscriptions are paid). Please fill out the following application in the comments:

What position would you like to apply for?:

If you would like to apply for Youtuber, how many subscribers do you have and please link your channel:

How old are you?:

Do you have skype?:

Why should we make you staff/builder/youtuber?:

How much experience do you have as staff/builder/youtuber on other servers?:

Are you currently staff/builder/youtuber on any other servers?:
JRichardsRocksB
Level 18 : Journeyman Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Foosky
09/13/2015 3:24 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Ranger
What position would you like to apply for?: YouTuber

How old are you?: 17

Do you have skype?: Yes (edawg474)

Why should we make you staff/builder/youtuber?: Because I can create quality content and have a decent following. I can provide weekly videos and can make unique videos as well. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNAPD6 ... zgSOl5mSFQ
I am currently looking for servers where I can film most of my content on.

How much experience do you have as staff/builder/youtuber on other servers?: I have much experience. I have been a YouTuber on several smaller community servers, and I have been a YouTuber on 1 larger scale network, known as Infinity Network, I know this sounds very cliche and the classic excuse for not providing proof, but this is 100% honesty, Infinity Network closed down due to the owner being sued and scamming donators.

Are you currently staff/builder/youtuber on any other servers?: I am currently a YouTuber on 1 other server, known as Ayvo Network. It is in development at the moment though, so there is not really a whole lot to record.

Subscribers: 22

Average View Count: 61 views per video (did the math :3)[/quote][/quote]
Foosky
09/13/2015 3:24 pm
Oops, submitted it twice
Foosky
09/13/2015 3:23 pm
Oops
Foosky
09/13/2015 3:22 pm
Oops
DatFox
09/13/2015 3:13 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Ninja
What position would you like to apply for?: YouTuber

How many subscribers do you have and please link your channel: 1.8k www.youtube.com/EnderPvPs

How old are you?: 15

Do you have skype?: Yes, but can't give now, sorry.

Why should we make you staff/builder/youtuber?: Because I love to make videos for minecraft servers

How much experience do you have as youtuber on other servers?: I've done alot of videos for other servers such as series, reviews etc.

Thank you for considering me, Please PM me with news

Are you currently staff/builder/youtuber on any other servers?:
Angelfish
09/01/2015 6:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
What position would you like to apply for?: Head moderator or similar position.

How old are you?: 17.

Do you have skype?: Yes, Angelfish0089.

Why should we make you staff/builder/youtuber?: I have plenty of experience when it comes to moderating/being an admin. I was/have been an admin for over a year on a vanilla server, though it's currently on hiatus until next year. I tend to get along with everyone, and I'm very easygoing and always willing to listen. However, when it comes to those breaking the rules, I'm able to work with others effectively in order to resolve any issue(s).

How much experience do you have as staff/builder/youtuber on other servers?: I've had a staff (usually moderator or admin) position on multiple servers, the longest being for over a year and going.

Are you currently staff/builder/youtuber on any other servers?: Technically yes, but the server is currently down and won't be open until January.
KennyTheG2
09/01/2015 6:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
What position would you like to apply for?:I would love to be whatever you think im ready for.

How old are you?: 13

Do you have skype?: yes, talkinbeast

Why should we make you staff/builder/youtuber?: I think i should be staff cause i have tons of experience i love playing and helping people i listen to orders i'm decent with commands and plugins id say i'm an okay builder and i really just want to be a part of the community.

How much experience do you have as staff/builder/youtuber on other servers?:I have had a lot of experience most servers didn't have enough money to keep it going but i have been head mod mod admin head admin co owner helper i've been a builder once and that is my experience

Are you currently staff/builder/youtuber on any other servers?: just one but i can be available anytime after school just skype me i can be on mostly in the afternoon if not night but i have soccer so sometimes i'll get home late
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome