DarkenedGateway (DG) Server Application

kuhknucklehead's Avatar kuhknucklehead8/12/14 5:45 pm
1 emeralds 237 4
8/16/2014 2:18 pm
kuhknucklehead's Avatar kuhknucklehead
This is a voluntary job which means that you will not be getting paid or rewarded in anyway.

You will have to be helping players and staff on the server if they are in need of assistance. You will be given some extra commands which will help you manage the server more easier and also so that you will have power to stop players from breaking the rules. Abusing these powers will result in you loosing your job and possibly being banned from the server/website.

At no point should you lie or give false information in your application as this can reflect badly on you in the future.

How old are you? (You must be 13+)

How much time could you dedicate per day?

What could you do to help the server grow? (Whether it may be building, recruiting, managing, plugins, maintenance with spawn or quests.)

Why should we pick you over anybody else in the server?

Can you help get donations to the server or donate yourself? (This will not affect your chance of being picked)

Now it has not been mentioned you will not be given staff instantly, you will have to go through a series of trials to prove you're set for the server spot.

What is your experience with plugins? (WorldGuard/Edit, CoreProtect, Factions, GroupManager) Have you coded anything?

If a higher ranked staff member was abusing their power. How would you react to this?
(Try to make this as detailed as you can.)

What extents would you be taking to improve the server?

Would you be pitching in with staff meetings?

Minecraft IGN:

Maturity: (How would you react in harsh and pressurizing situations?)

Other Details that we may need to know:

(This server is run by 3 owners, Gateway5 (Server Owner), Darkrai48 (Server Owner) and CloudShadowNinja (Plugin Manager and tekky)
kuhknucklehead
Level 36 : Artisan Pixel Painter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

kuhknucklehead
08/16/2014 2:18 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Pixel Painter
i.p. Change! We need as much help as we can get! There might be a surprise included!
fire123123ice
08/12/2014 8:49 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
and if i am denied please tell
fire123123ice
08/12/2014 8:31 pm
please contact me through skype if you do pick me, ill check it more often and i have it up all the time
fire123123ice
08/12/2014 8:24 pm
How old are you? (You must be 13+) 13

How much time could you dedicate per day? 3 hours or more

What could you do to help the server grow? (Whether it may be building, recruiting, managing, plugins, maintenance with spawn or quests.)plugins and managing and redstone

Why should we pick you over anybody else in the server? good question XD you could trust me because ive been owner of and on many servers and i know alot about redstone and plugins

Can you help get donations to the server or donate yourself? (This will not affect your chance of being picked) i could by setting up perms and extras for what they get by donating

Now it has not been mentioned you will not be given staff instantly, you will have to go through a series of trials to prove you're set for the server spot.

What is your experience with plugins? (WorldGuard/Edit, CoreProtect, Factions, GroupManager) Have you coded anything? im good with world guard and edit ive not used much core protect and factions and i know alot about group manager

higher ranked staff member was abusing their power. How would you react to this?
(Try to make this as detailed as you can.) 1st note what there doing 2nd contact server owner 3 take pics as proof 4 try to stop him or just do /stop if im able to stop the server and stop him greifing (THATS WHAT ID DO FOR GREIFING)
for banning and kicking i would 1st contact owner 2nd try to stop him 3rd unban people that where banned by him

What extents would you be taking to improve the server? I would go to the extent of where it wouldnt get me banned and do stuff as advertise recruit( if needed ) redstone and building and PLUGINS

Would you be pitching in with staff meetings? I love to get in with the thigns that is going on with the server excpecially being able to talk to staff

Minecraft IGN:fire123123ice

Maturity: (How would you react in harsh and pressurizing situations?) realy depends
in the act of someone pissing me off i could react fine but if 10 people where greffing and abusing it could affect me

Other Details that we may need to know: I can have a harsh attitude sometimes and i may forget things sometimes but other than that no
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome