[1.4.6] Builders needed for Fallout Project!

Gnarrsy's Avatar Gnarrsy1/7/13 10:30 pm
1/8/2013 10:17 pm
CaptaindRainbowz's Avatar CaptaindRainbowz
BEFORE READING THIS, DECIDE WETHER OR NOT YOU WOULD BE A COMMITTED BUILDER OR STAFF MEMBER. ALSO YOU NEED TO BE FROM THE USA AND 13+ Y/O.

Alright. If you are still reading this, then you have a possibility of becoming a builder or staff member. The server will be temporarily a non-24/7 server. If i have a team of committed builders that follow though with the whole project, then I will eventually do a public release, and buy a dedicated server.

As I said. This team of builders needs to be dedicated to the server, from the USA, and 13+ Y/O. Also, you need a mic and either Teamspeak 3 or Skype to be staff. If you just want to be a builder, you will have a higher chance to be accepted as a builder if you have Teamspeak 3 or Skype, but it is NOT mandatory.

The server already has a seed that fits a Fallout description. There are many canyons and valleys, and not too much water, such as rivers, lakes, and an ocean. We will be terraforming this map and making it our own. We will have WorldEdit and VoxelSniper, and if any other building/terraforming type plugins are requested, I will add them. (Just note I only know WorldEdit and VoxelSniper permissions and commands. Not many other plugins.)

I will be using Towny or Factions (or both. I havent figured that out yet.) as well as an economy plugin that recognizes items as currency. I also am looking for a plugin that can be used to create a new item. (That I can use to make bottlecapsas currency.) So we will also be in need of a Technical Admin (TechAd). So there are a few possitions open. We will also incorperate a few other plugins, as well as get a few custom made plugins.

If all of this sounds interesting to you, fill out this brief application below.

In-Game-Name(IGN) -
Position wanted (put an x in any that apply.)
[ ] Staff / [ ] Builder / [ ] TechAd / [ ] Other {Name and description of position}
Skype -
Teamspeak 3 - [ ] Yes / [ ] No
Age -
Timezone - [ ] PST / [ ] HST / [ ] AKST / [ ] MST / [ ] CST / [ ] EST
Are you 100.1% SURE you will be DEDICATED to the server?
[ ] Yes / [ ] No

Thanks Everyone. -Gnarrsy
Gnarrsy
Level 17 : Journeyman Network