Awesome Tekkit Classic Server | Pancake Tekkit

IanG's Avatar IanG6/17/16 4:47 pm
1 emeralds 442 1
6/18/2016 12:21 pm
IanG's Avatar IanG
Tekkit classic was one of the best modpacks ever made for minecraft. It was a modpack that industrialized the minecraft world by adding machines, wizardry, and so much more. Many people continue to play it still to this day because of the challenging aspects and because it is so easy to take different paths and learn new things. Anyway, a long time ago (September 2014) a server was made called Pancake tekkit. Due to not enough people donating, we had to shut it down. This June, we have restarted it and the turnout wasn't as good as we thought it would be. Apparently, almost no one plays tekkit anymore even though it is still an awesome modpack. If anyone reading this wants some nostalgia or wants to learn how to use mods such as Industrialcraft, buildcraft, redpower, equivilent exchange, and a lot more, come join Pancake tekkit. We have excellent staff that are dedicated to helping you. We've got PvP, PvE, Skyblock, and even MobArena! Make sure to do /rules when you join. Thank you for reading! Hope to see you soon.

IP: PancakeTekkit.com

Please keep in mind that I am not the owner. I am the builder on the server and for some reason, my prefix in "Chef"
IanG
Level 18 : Journeyman Engineer