Attention! Hiring builders and staff for Red Dead Minecraft

Reec3ty's Avatar Reec3ty7/17/13 8:51 am
8/7/2013 6:44 pm
Reec3ty's Avatar Reec3ty
It has come to my attention that my project requires more man-power (or woman-power, to not discriminate) in order for the towns and villages to become complete. Thus, I've opened up applications for members of PMC to apply and work alongside me (the developer and founder) of Red Dead Minecraft. This project is a full scale 1:1 replica of Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption, and I expect my builders to follow suit in copying each location to perfection. This is no easy project, and it WILL require a chunk of effort and time. But, if it hohoho pays off, you'll be rewarded with a staff position on the server, which not only is a token of gratitude , but also quite a respected rank. You'll surely reap the fame as a representative of such an amazing replicated game in Minecraft

Now, I'm not one to discriminate builders, but I do have restrictions that one must abide by. These can be found below.

Skype. This is mandatory for communication between other builders and to be relayed critical information.

A legal copy of Minecraft. The server will never be open to cracked clients, due to the sensitive nature of the world map and of my source code.

I would much prefer you use the following application template to voice yourself. Whilst I'm not going to judge you for grammar, punctuation and the like, I would prefer that you make what you're stating clear enough for me to comprehend.

In-game name:
Have you played Red Dead Redemption?
If so, have you completed the game or thoroughly played it?
What would you rate your applicable building skills? (out of ten)
What can you bring to the project that no one else can do more effectively?
How effective are you when it comes to following instructions and restrictions? (Again, out of ten)
How many hours can you input into the project on an hourly/daily basis?
What's the secret word in the thread?

I shall review each applicant individually, to distinguish the most effective team.
Reec3ty
Level 18 : Journeyman Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Reec3ty
08/07/2013 6:44 pm
We don't require redstone contraptions, but thanks anyway. We're still open for any takers.
VenomSmasher
07/30/2013 7:48 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
In-game name:VenomSmasher
Skype: (This too can be PM'd if you have privacy issues) minecraft_bros
Have you played Red Dead Redemption? No but im going to check it out after this
If so, have you completed the game or thoroughly played it? Look up
What would you rate your applicable building skills? (out of ten) 8 and a half
What can you bring to the project that no one else can do more effectively? redstone contraptions and unique structures
How effective are you when it comes to following instructions and restrictions? (Again, out of ten) 10
How many hours can you input into the project on an hourly/daily basis? 3-10 LOL
What's the secret word in the thread? I think select all if not pm me
Javi_San_Power
07/30/2013 7:37 pm
Level 42 : Master Blockhead
In-game name: Javi_San_Power

Have you played Red Dead Redemption?

No I have not, but I will do my most to copy every detail of those buildings

What would you rate your applicable building skills? (out of ten)

I would rate myself an 8.

What can you bring to the project that no one else can do more effectively?

I consider myself a decent builder therefore I can bring my building skills.

How effective are you when it comes to following instructions and restrictions? (Again, out of ten)

How many hours can you input into the project on an hourly/daily basis?

Probably around 4-5 hours.

What's the secret word in the thread?

Haha can't find it but it sure made me re-read your post like 10 times which I guess is what you were trying to do
Reec3ty
07/30/2013 7:25 pm
Yep. Still looking.
Reec3ty
07/29/2013 9:05 pm
Still looking for builders.
Reec3ty
07/21/2013 5:32 am
PM'd.
cdog409
07/18/2013 6:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
In-game name: cdog409
Skype: (This too can be PM'd if you have privacy issues) crowley409
Have you played Red Dead Redemption? Yes
If so, have you completed the game or thoroughly played it? I've beaten the game 3 or 4 times, and all of the side missions too. I still occasionally play free roam.
What would you rate your applicable building skills? (out of ten) 8.5
What can you bring to the project that no one else can do more effectively? I'm very familiar with the red dead map, and can get all the little details in.
How effective are you when it comes to following instructions and restrictions? (Again, out of ten) 9
How many hours can you input into the project on an hourly/daily basis? 2-3 a day, more if needed
What's the secret word in the thread? Can't find it
Reec3ty
07/18/2013 6:14 pm
EricFTG
Thanks xD when will we build and what is the ip?

PM'd.
EricFTG
07/18/2013 4:44 pm
Reec3ty
EricFTGI would be able to follow your every request as long as you speak English and dont have random tourettes with your fingers.

Hahaha, you're hired.

Thanks xD when will we build and what is the ip?
Reec3ty
07/18/2013 6:21 am
EricFTGI would be able to follow your every request as long as you speak English and dont have random tourettes with your fingers.

Hahaha, you're hired.
EricFTG
07/18/2013 2:08 am
In-game name: SlimShanal

Skype: (This too can be PM'd if you have privacy issues) SlimShanal

Have you played Red Dead Redemption? I still play the game on multiplayer and remember every last detail of it.

If so, have you completed the game or thoroughly played it?: I've completed it about 3 times, and I'm still about 60 percent on my fourth save.

What would you rate your applicable building skills? (out of ten): I'd give myself a 8 3/4.

What can you bring to the project that no one else can do more effectively?: I can copy every little detail from the game into minecraft. I've started a singleplayer map containing Blackwater and Armadillo, but it was deleted due to me trying to download mods for it..

How effective are you when it comes to following instructions and restrictions?(Again, out of ten):I would be able to follow your every request as long as you speak English and dont have random tourettes with your fingers. I would give myself about a 9 with instructions.

How many hours can you input into the project on an hourly/daily basis?: I wake up 10:00AM (PST California Time Zone, US and CANADA) and play until 11:00PM with occasional 30 minute breaks every couple hours.

What's the secret word in the thread?: If this was a trick to get me to read the thread about 100 times, it worked. I didn't spot one even if you DID, so for that, I say Good Game.

Please PM me if you are interested in my application, and I am happy to help with this server in any way possible. Good Luck to you and Thanks for your reading time.
Reec3ty
07/17/2013 6:02 pm
Visual Media

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome