~Ascension~ **RECRUITING BUILDERS, GFX, PLUGIN DEVS**

HecticPurple's Avatar HecticPurple7/5/13 12:14 pm
1 emeralds 161 5
7/6/2013 8:35 am
HecticPurple's Avatar HecticPurple
Hello there and welcome to Ascension!

We are an upcoming server making a break into the Minecraft Community for all of you players. We are graciously being sponsored by ShockByte Minecraft Hosting. With our combined ideas, this is what we will be offering in the server.

Survival
Dueling
Towny
Level System
Economy
Item Tiers
Mini-Games
And much more!

We would like to keep a few of details about the server confidential right now, but everything will be explained to you and more once you agree to our Non-Disclosure Agreement. At the moment, we are in the very early development stages of the server, but it'll only grow with time. And what'll help that time pass by faster? Help from YOU! Here in the Ascension Development Team, we are like a family. Which means everyone sticks together. We are sick and tired of team members leaving the project pre-maturely so if you'd like to assist us, we ask that you actually help and not flake out after 2 days. That being said, here are the applications we would like for you to fill out. **Note: we are NOT recruiting Administrators or Moderators at this moment so PLEASE don't even try to apply for it. Thank you.

Builder Application

Click to reveal
Name:
IGN:
Building Experience/Proof (All Applicants will be tested on the server, regardless of experience, unless told otherwise):
Why do you want to join Ascension? (1 Paragraph Minimum):
What separates you from the other building applicants? (1 Paragraph Minimum):
How may we contact you? (Skype Preferred and Recommended):
Do you agree to the Builder's Terms and Conditions?:

Builder's Terms and Conditions
Click to reveal
BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ARE RELINQUISHING ALL RIGHTS TO YOUR WORK THAT IS DONE FOR THE SERVER TO THE OWNERSHIP OF THE Ascension™ SERVER OWNERS. THE SERVER OWNERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DO AS THEY WISH WITH YOUR WORK THAT IS DONE FOR Ascension™, BUT THEY DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE YOUR POSITION ON THE TEAM FOR ANY REASON OUTSIDE OF THE RULES THAT HAVE BEEN SET OUT. ALSO BY AGREEING TO THIS, YOU ARE IN EFFECT AGREEING TO A NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT MEANING THAT YOU ARE NOT TO DISCUSS OR SHARE ANYTHING RELATED TO Ascension™ OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES WITH OUTSIDE SOURCES.

~=========~*~=========~*~=========~*~=========~*~=========~*~=========~

Graphic Artist Application

Click to reveal
Name:
IGN:
Graphics Experience/Proof: Why do you want to join Ascension? (1 Paragraph Minimum):
What separates you from the other artist applicants? (1 Paragraph Minimum):
How may we contact you? (Skype Preferred and Recommended):
Do you agree to the Artist's Terms and Conditions?:

Graphic Artist's Terms and Conditions
Click to reveal
BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ARE RELINQUISHING ALL RIGHTS TO YOUR WORK THAT IS DONE FOR THE SERVER TO THE OWNERSHIP OF THE Ascension™ SERVER OWNERS. THE SERVER OWNERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DO AS THEY WISH WITH YOUR WORK THAT IS DONE FOR Ascension™, BUT THEY DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE YOUR POSITION ON THE TEAM FOR ANY REASON OUTSIDE OF THE RULES THAT HAVE BEEN SET OUT. ALSO BY AGREEING TO THIS, YOU ARE IN EFFECT AGREEING TO A NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT MEANING THAT YOU ARE NOT TO DISCUSS OR SHARE ANYTHING RELATED TO Ascension™ OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES WITH OUTSIDE SOURCES.

Plug-in Developer Application

Click to reveal
Name:
IGN:
Developing Experience/Proof:
Why do you want to join Ascension? (1 Paragraph Minimum):
What separates you from the other developer applicants? (1 Paragraph Minimum): How may we contact you? (Skype Preferred and Recommended):
Do you agree to the Developer's Terms and Conditions?:

Plug-in Developer's Terms and Conditions
Click to reveal

Thank you for your interest and we hope to hear from you soon!
HecticPurple
Level 11 : Journeyman Narwhal