Amarinthia Staff/Builders Needed

Venidos's Avatar Venidos6/26/13 2:50 pm
1 emeralds 220 4
6/26/2013 4:59 pm
H_MCPRO_E's Avatar H_MCPRO_E
Amarinthia is a Heroes RP Server,We Are Looking For Talented Builders And Staff Members. If You Think You Have What It Takes To Join Us Please Fill Out The App Below.

IGN:
Experience (details):
Skype (must have):
What you can help with:
Proof of work (must have):
Whats Your Build Style:
Venidos
Level 33 : Artisan Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

H_MCPRO_E
06/26/2013 4:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: H_MCPRO_E
Reason for wanting this position: I have had quite a lot of experience with these kind of things in the past and have been told im a good people's person, this is why i enjoy doing rolls like moderator where i can help people and make sure they are doing nothing wrong,
Experience (details):I have been a moderator on 3 server's and admin on 2, ranging form 12 to 150 players.
Skype (must have): harley_edwards99
What you can help with:keeping the server friendly issuing warnings and answering questions, i am also rather good at building and pixel art
Proof of work (must have): once you add me on skype i can put you into contact with people i have worked with before
Whats Your Build Style: pixel art, pillars and ancient style, and i am quite good at building giant player models and mobs.
CorruptionProduction
06/26/2013 3:44 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
IGN: Serbitaar090

Reason for wanting this position:
(Admin)
Because I believe I am a fair and amiable admin that can quickly think on his feet (metaphorically) and deliver punishments that are necessary instead of instant ban which is what most admin's do. I do not abuse my powers never have, never will I have been on the receiving hand of abusive admins and did not like it one bit. I have been told my sudarsadie and Cali_herbert that I am a nice admin and became great friends with them on a server that is now under new management which I have had experience with before and left the server due to this. I was the only active staff member on that server so most players left as soon as I left.

(Builder)
I believe I can bring new building's to your server in a fairly quick and with quite mature professionalism aslong as I have my music I can quickly build any building in my brain and bring it to the server depending on the the size of the build. I can build in many styles from Georgian to Dwarf, Nordic to Steam-punk. Basically many styles and I am always creating new ways to create new styles.

Note: If you look on the website of VRcreate.enjin.com then you can see the tree that is apart of the spawn on the new addition to their network. Although it is blurred that was my quickest organic terraforming as there was alot of open space and did not want it to be so open but so closed off.

Experience (details):
I have created many spawns, my most resent spawn is (198.15.84.235) although they did alter the spawn as they removed the giant tree that I had created. This server is the one that I left because of the new management. Although everything else on spawn was created by myself alone. I do have four images aswell which I will link in the other part of the application but these are far from what I can create now but these are the only images I did take.

Skype (must have):
corruptionproduction

What you can help with:
Building and Administration of the server/staff. While you deal with the configuration of plugins with the plugin team as I am sick of see'ing plugin files so I am taking a break from this part of server development.

Proof of work (must have):
http://i.imgur.com/2LXAx.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/3zQjB.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/6hFT9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nvqlL.jpg

Whats Your Build Style:
- Fantasy
- Steam-punk
- Medieval (Georgian, Edwardian, Tudor, Nordic etc)
Peeweepizza13
06/26/2013 3:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: Rodbrollin
Reason for wanting this position: (Admin) I have real experience, unlike most people, I have proof. BTW, the guy above me has no real proof. Also: I am good with Groupmanager (making prefixes, ranks, and groups easily)
Experience (details): Co-Owner on NexusPvP (I.P: mcnexuspvp.com)
Skype (must have): Rodbrollin
What you can help with: Ranks, Prefixes, Permissions
Proof of work (must have): N/A: I'm not applying for Builder but... I.P: mcnexuspvp.com
Whats Your Build Style: N/A, but I like to build Advanced Houses
iCroniks
06/26/2013 3:23 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN:Andrew1270
Reason for wanting this position:(Moderator) Because i am good at building i don't want a higher job and im good with other players .

Experience (details):I have worked on the maze. Owned my own server witch was very successful and i am working with other servers about plugins.

Skype (must have):ace_nation
What you can help with:plugins and codeing. I build spawns/arenas/buildings.
Proof of work (must have):the.maze.no-ip.biz <---server im mod.
Whats Your Build Style:Sky scrappers, wood/cobble buildings.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome