▐ MOD FOR HIRE / EXPERIENCED ▐

TyFoxy's Avatar TyFoxy4/30/17 5:23 am
5/8/2017 7:54 pm
TyFoxy's Avatar TyFoxy
Welcome
IF YOU WANT A PROFESSIONAL MODERATOR PLEASE READ ALL I HAVE TO OFFER

As you read by the title I am offering my work out to some fortunate minecraft owners.
I am not looking to work for just anyone however. I will have some criteria after I let you know who I am. What I can do and what benefits you can see if you were to consider to hire me.

Note: the bolded things are my favorite work

Hello, name is Ty, long lasting Minecraft enthusiast who is still running the game after 7 years of enjoying some of Mojang's finest work.

Click the Spoiler if you really want to know who I am. It's a bit of a read but If you want someone who is experienced I'd suggest you at least skim through it. I highlighted the Juicy parts

Click to reveal
I am an experienced Server Administrator and Network Manager for many different platforms across the gaming community. I am currently an Administrator for a quickly growing Battlefield server which continues to keep players on for long amounts of hours. I also am the Founder and Owner of the Fan Remake of the SkyDoesMinecraft Minigame Server from 2012. I have been working with old popular YouTubers such as CaveSwift and NuclearWolfMC for a long time now. Wolf is now currently working as a Mineplex Moderator and is maintaining a steady job life with it as well.

I have much experience with basicly anything in the game of Minecraft,
however that is nothing to be excited about. When I say anything, I mean anything except Plugin development. Because I'd rather make websites and not plugins.

However that does mean I know how to quickly configure any plugin out there, manage any player base, staff team and anything regarding your typical Minecraft server.

Now when I explain myself here I don't wish for you to think I'm randomly boasting of my experience in Minecraft, but you must know who you're getting into so. I have been back and forth with many different YouTubers such as BurntToastGaming, KiwiBerry, The Builders Dimension, TheSquidHQ, Penguin Playz, CaveSwift, NuclearWolfMC.

May of the YouTubers listed above have friends with contacts to other YouTubers who are more commonly known like SallyGreenGamer and SkyDoesMinecraft, Yyperin, CaptainSparklez, Ihascupquake. ect.

I unfortunately have only access to the outer ring of those contacts which are the ones listed above. So I am limited but thought it would be nice for you to know I have my way around with things.

I also got to just meet one of my biggest inspirations which was the Owner of a network named CubeCraft

If you don't know any of these people, you should be aware they are popular Minecraft youtubers or former youtubers who have all used to own servers of great player bases with more than 1k players or more at a constant basis.

So, like I said, not trying to boast. But I have my experiences.

What I ask of you if you wish to hire me, or have any questions.

I am not really giving out any contacts willy nilly so take this seriously. I don't like to give out my hard work to just anyone. I mean to work and do something with my time which is to help maintain your server/networks.

NOT TO BUILD FROM SCRATCH. If you want someone who can build you a server or fix your plugins, then please direct yourself literally anywhere else on this website.
Click to reveal
Meaning I am not here to setup your server for you that you can only afford one time a month that will most likely shut down after 3 days of effort.
So please, I'm not a toy. I am a resource and a privilege so treat as such ^w^

I am looking for a Staff Management role which can maintain server status with players or staff. I can like I said do literally anything on this game but I am not willing to help if you don't have any working servers in place.

If your staff have been inactive, players have been out of hand or you just need a more professional hand with things then I am that person for you.

Please be sure to let me know who you are in the comments, what it is you are looking for, I should be able to get back to you soon and be sure to let you know if I'm interested.
I will be only choosing one server. So please, if you're looking for a guy like me, make it worth my while to read.

Questions? Comments? Leave them in the comments. I understand this was brief but it's currently 2am and I do not feel like boring you so, yesh.
Click to reveal
Trust me I am goofy, I am not so uptight just tired k? Anyway. I might as well mention here as well since I am now remembering, I do make art. So if you ever want me to draw for your server, I gotta art channel and a Paypal. Hit me up yo.

If you would like to get ahold of me easier then please see out my Discord server for quick interactions.

https://discord.gg/r3DrCvs
TyFoxy
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer