16bitsmp.us [Mcmmo] [MCbans] [SMP]

redjello2o's Avatar redjello2o10/12/11 5:50 pm
1 emeralds 187 8
10/27/2011 4:16 am
Marufrozen's Avatar Marufrozen
Are you:

Sick and tired of other servers trying to make you fill out an application to build, or play the game?
Loathing those damned griefers ruining your gameplay all the time?
Coming in from single player, and looking for something extra to play on?
Tired of disrespectful immature or just bad staff?

Well, we ARE the solution!

16bitSMP is hosted on a powerful, dedicated server, with active and trustworthy staff. Redjello, KN16H7, Rulyon and Onlyme were tired of other servers requiring applications to have build rights,unlock CORE features of the game or having TERRIBLE staff (sometimes all three). We understand what it feels like to have crap blown to smithereens or be falsely persecuted. That is why we would love to invite you to our community, and we hope you enjoy your time here!

Here are some things you can access simply by logging in and being a guest:

The RIGHT to Build!
iConomy (Holdings, Payments, Buy/Sell from shops)
LWC (Infinite Protections on Doors/Chests/Signs)
MyHome (/home set, /home, /home invite )
Commandbook (/who, /motd, /rules)
And many more features!

We've developed a very well defined rule list, after a simple review and even simpler quiz based on the list(which you can of course just leave open in your browser at the time) you can become a member, any day any time.

We've spent a great deal of time on the rule list defining what players can or can't do, so it's easy to check, understand and easy to follow. If in doubt, look at the rules, They are there for reference and 9 times out of 10, your questions are answered.

View our forums at: http://16bitsmp.us/
Or go straight to the rules and see for your self at: http://16bitsmp.us/i...9-server-rules/

And now, for something completely different:
"This is our World Map. You may find others like it, but this one is ours."

Using the map rendering program Minecraft Overviewer, it does a full render every night at 4:00am PST. Renders include Normal (full light), Lighting (daytime), and Night (darkness), so you can see what your builds look like to the world, however you want to view it!

View our map at: http://16bitsmp.us/o...6/mcmapLighting

We run a powerful 24/7 server

Server Specs:
3.2Ghz quad core xeon e3-1230 CPU (Passmark CPU mark score of 8,200)
16GB DDR3 1333mhz RAM
2x 1TB 7200RPM hard drive (Raid 1)
100MBPS connection speed

(Thanks to MPserv our trusted host who appears to ALWAYS have the best prices) http://clients.mpser...aff.php?aff=027

Major Plugins:
PermissionsEx
iConomy
LogBlock
LWC
mcBans
mcMMO
MyHome
NoCheat
NoLagg
Spout

Additional Details:

Ranks on our server
Assbag: You must have been REALLY bad to acquire this rank.
Asshat: If you managed to get this rank, you should seriously rethink your attitude toward players on the server. Players should be aware of you as a likely possible danger.
Guest: Welcome, you're new to the server!
Member: You've read the rules and are a fully fledged member of the server!
Veteran: Finally, a rank with abilities normally reserved for donators, made for
players who have played long enough to earn it. (10 USD, Optionally 50k
bits or simply spend a long period on the server)
donator: You've helped support our server, to keep us online. In return we've
granted you some extra movement powers as well as other unique
benefits! (25 USD)
VIP: You've been a major help to us! more power to you! (litterally) Plenty of unique
option and benefits are granted to you. (40 USD or become a serious help in
some way)
Mod: You're a clearly helpful person, now its time for a serious alternative. This rank
is reserved for only the members-VIPs held in highest regard.(this rank is for
beginning staff members)
GM: You've been on the server for quite a long time. You've proven as a Mod you
are staff-worthy, Congratulations, your new rank is GAME MASTER
Administrator: you have proven your absolute trust worthiness, you've played for only god knows how long and have contributed awesome amounts to help our server.

Posted Image

We are a 24/7 server with plenty of room for plenty of players. We have more then enough resources to handle the player cap on our server and we can increase it at any time if needed.

Partial credit goes to Onlyme and KN16H7 for helping to create this post.
redjello2o
Level 1 : New Miner