THE NEW MINECRAFT [Please read]

HOFMC's Avatar HOFMC7/13/23 7:36 am history
1 emeralds 246 4
7/31/2023 5:51 pm
purpledege's Avatar purpledege
THE NEW MINECRAFT

Hey everyone! I thought it'd be cool to make a bunch of new mobs for Minecraft to make it even better. So let me know in the comment section what kind of mobs y'all want, and I might actually make them! It can be anything from items and mobs to new ores and biomes. I'd also post the mods I make on CurseForge or somewhere so people can use 'em. Plus, I'd call every mod a different version, like if it's 1.20 now, I'd make it 1.21. We could even make our own version - I was thinking about calling it The New Minecraft and starting with the oldest version, 1.8. So what do you guys think? Let me know in the comments and hopefully we'll have some cool ideas! Thanks!

Note: Let me throw this out there, let's make Minecraft better instead of thinking about trolls. I'm thinking of mods or versions that would make it more nostalgic and enjoyable. Feel free to comment what you want, but I'm not here to troll, I want to make mods that could make Minecraft better since I feel like Mojang has ruined some of its best parts.

Let's hear it! Share your Minecraft ideas in the comments and maybe one - or even more - of them will be chosen! Show us your creativity!
HOFMC
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect