Texturer/Designer looking for Mod Partner...

LolTurdFerguson's Avatar LolTurdFerguson2/6/13 3:52 pm
1 emeralds 127 4
2/7/2013 11:27 pm
IanG's Avatar IanG
Hello! The name is Amy, and I am currently in the market for a Partner. I have no idea about coding or modding in the least, but I do know my way around some textures and graphics.

What I'm looking for, is someone who can code a mod for me. I'm looking for a mod that adds extra blocks/doors/etc. Sort of like, Xtra Items.

I would like to offer various texture sheets for customizing the mod as your own.

If anyone would like to collaborate, please send me a message. While I can't pay anyone (I'm broke as a joke), I can offer my graphical services to anyone that needs them.
LolTurdFerguson
Level 38 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

hbyrd101
02/06/2013 4:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
You Suck.
8PixleCrafty
02/06/2013 4:03 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Hello! i'm in the need of a partner too! haha prefect timing! Anyways, The name is Crafty, And i don't got that much xp in modding either but i would sure love to learn! anyways i got tons of ideas for a mod, but i never got around to it.. Anyways it would be very very, great to work with you. Heres just one of my ideas (dont want someone to steal it) Multi furnace Crafted with iron/diamonds its like a double furnace, 2 slots for fuel 2 slots for cooking things. makes it double the speed of a 1 slot furnace (because you putted more coal in there...) Anyways it would be epic to work with someone!
IanG
02/07/2013 11:27 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Engineer
If you guys need im a really good texturer. I helped elemental creeper mod creator!
hbyrd101
02/06/2013 4:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
You Suck.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome