My mod or update idea

predaking_rulez's Avatar predaking_rulez5/21/14 1:25 am
1 emeralds 448 8
5/22/2014 3:37 am
Drazieth's Avatar Drazieth
I want to make a mod but I do not know how. It would also be really cool if my idea could become an update for Mine craft PC. The mod name it should have is Hospital Mod. I chose this name because of what it should have with it. Here is a list of what should be in the mod or update:
•sickness. It would be fun if you can get sick and get diseases and viruses that last a long time, you could also just get the common cold.
•shots. You should be able to get a shot from another player or just from yourself. The character will right click someone and a screen pops up that shows the character zoomed in. Then you right click the spot the shot will go in at. Then that screen goes away and your character walks over to the other character and sticks the needle in. There could also be vaccines. The shots should take a little while to heal the character.
•hospital beds. In multiplayer mode only a character besides yourself can put someone in and out of a hospital bed by right clicking the bed and right clicking the bed. The bed will have wheels to move around the bed.
•medicines. A player should be able to take a pill or drink some liquid medicine. (Not potions)

It would be awesome if someone made it a mod and every minecrafter got it or if it became part of a mine craft update, both for PC versions of mine craft. Thanks for reading. I hope this ideabecomes part of an update more than anything.
predaking_rulez
Level 8 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Drazieth
05/22/2014 3:37 am
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
Minecraft is a sandbox game not a Real life simulator.... could be cool as a mod but im sorry I don't see it being IN minecraft.
beastslayer55
05/21/2014 10:25 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Ecrafters99
KJ_BuildingTeam
predaking_rulezI want to make a mod but I do not know how. It would also be really cool if my idea could become an update for Mine craft PC. The mod name it should have is Hospital Mod. I chose this name because of what it should have with it. Here is a list of what should be in the mod or update:
•sickness. It would be fun if you can get sick and get diseases and viruses that last a long time, you could also just get the common cold.
•shots. You should be able to get a shot from another player or just from yourself. The character will right click someone and a screen pops up that shows the character zoomed in. Then you right click the spot the shot will go in at. Then that screen goes away and your character walks over to the other character and sticks the needle in. There could also be vaccines. The shots should take a little while to heal the character.
•hospital beds. In multiplayer mode only a character besides yourself can put someone in and out of a hospital bed by right clicking the bed and right clicking the bed. The bed will have wheels to move around the bed.
•medicines. A player should be able to take a pill or drink some liquid medicine. (Not potions)

It would be awesome if someone made it a mod and every minecrafter got it or if it became part of a mine craft update, both for PC versions of mine craft. Thanks for reading. I hope this ideabecomes part of an update more than anything.

Get Eclipse, learn Java, make the mod.

Yup That is How I learned. Now it is time for you to do the same thing. I am sorry but someone is not just going to do this out of the Kindness of there hearts, your probably are going to have to pay them,

Errm. dude? i just offered..
dunem666
05/21/2014 7:35 pm
Level 44 : Master Network
I am currently working on a "LifeMMO Hospital Update".

Should be released in 2 weeks but for 1.6.4 only.
MrRandomMan
05/21/2014 7:11 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
KJ_BuildingTeam
predaking_rulezI want to make a mod but I do not know how. It would also be really cool if my idea could become an update for Mine craft PC. The mod name it should have is Hospital Mod. I chose this name because of what it should have with it. Here is a list of what should be in the mod or update:

Yup That is How I learned. Now it is time for you to do the same thing. I am sorry but someone is not just going to do this out of the Kindness of there hearts, your probably are going to have to pay them,
beastslayer55
05/21/2014 6:59 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Contact me on skype, i would be willing to try. my skype name is minecraftwormeater
Tjtheunicorn11
05/21/2014 1:50 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Azie
05/21/2014 1:51 am
She/Her • Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump Pokemon
OP, if you use a mod-maker like McCreator, just know that posting the resulting mod on Planet Minecraft is against our submission rules.
Jacob Rigoberto
05/21/2014 1:45 am
Level 43 : Master Pokemon

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome