Mod Requests -Submit here-

duke_Frans's Avatar duke_Frans3/8/13 7:16 am
1 emeralds 176 7
3/17/2013 10:44 pm
-R A W R-'s Avatar -R A W R-
I am thinking of making a mod but like always I have no ideas. So I thought I could get your ideas!

I can make:
-Blocks
-Items
-Tools
-Armor
-Ores
-Dimensions
-Biomes
-Structures
-Mobs
-Creative Tabs
-Stuff
-Trees

So leave a request and I'll reply.

Thanks,
duke
duke_Frans
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

-R A W R-
03/17/2013 10:44 pm
Level 21 : Expert Explorer
You should make like a 'Adventure +' mod. It can have cherry trees, rain forests (like pimped out jungle biomes but larger trees), you can make more villages, for one of the villages it can be like a tropical one, tropical trees nearby, and it can be found in like a beachy area. Maybe some randomly spawning temples, large scale ones, smaller scale ones, and they can have loot in them. You can make more ores, such as platinum, better than diamond, titanium, better than platinum, stainless steel, a little better than diamond durability wise. Emerald and ruby tools, ruby being better than emerald, emerald being a little more efficient than diamond and rarer. You can have stuff that spawns in cave systems, such as mining outposts. And for towns you can have like mining towns, and in black smiths there can be mining stuff. There can be a nether town, where its made out of nether bricks and glowstone, and you can find quartz, glowstone dust, obsidian. There can be a jungle town, where it has tree houses and stuff. For the new stuff, I can be the texturer maybe I think this can be a very good mod, and can get very popular, and will be fun to play with! Oh yeah, it can have new animals, like pandas, koalas, tigers, lions, gorillas found in jungles only, and birds. So yeah, send me a pm if you like this idea, took a while to think of the ideas.
Modswanted
03/17/2013 10:28 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Archer
All the things that you listed.
I want like a dungeon guarduan boss,
And then extra plaxes where you put stuff on you chacter.
Such as power necklaces. Exp: Vampie necklace- Gives you ability run x4 the normal run speed.
Tweker
03/17/2013 10:07 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Cake
Make a mod that will have CARS CHAIRS FRIDGE OVEN FREEZER CUBOARD GARAGE-DOOR, simple ores like: TIN, copper, etc... To create the car and what not.
Basically house hold and daily life essentials.
awesome balls
03/17/2013 9:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
hey im creating a would using the dimensional doors mod, and am looking for a way to send redstone signals through the pocked detentions. Ive tried mods like wireless red stone, but the wireless capability does not work in different dimensions and maybe someone could provide me an easy way around this problem or any mods to help me do this.
ehdfawq3er
03/08/2013 11:37 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Modder
Continue developing on FoD instead of making new mods, you son of a potato.
alexandercasey1
03/08/2013 10:53 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Warrior
More awesome arrows.
Sticky arrows, made with slime ball instead of flint.
Slow enemy down.
Grappling hook arrow.
String instead of flint.
Can be shot on high place and prople you toward it.
Poison arrow.
Splash potion of poison instead of flint.
Like splash potion of poison, but can be fired long range.
TNT arrow.
TNT instead of flint.
Blows up an area on contact.
Baconquake
03/08/2013 10:43 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Narwhal
A mod where you can place pumpkin pie and eat it like cake! I am so frustrated that Dinnerbone and Jeb wont make pumpkin pie like that! Its so stupid! Its like "Oh Im gonna eat this pumpkin pie in one bite!"
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome