[Advanced] Mod Idea [Advanced]

Owen_'s Avatar Owen_11/9/13 5:08 am
11/11/2013 3:08 pm
Owen_'s Avatar Owen_
Hello PMC! My name's Owen and today I am reaching out to the modders of this forum to suggest this idea!

The basic idea is that you can craft a hidden blade and equip it in a new item slot(2 item slots so their can be 2 hidden blades), once equipped you can press R and a cool hidden blade model will slide out, now I know this would be quite hard, but it would be awesome if it could happen, I'm willing to pay a small price if the mod is to be sent to me and only me, otherwise, the idea is available for any modders wanting to test their coding abilities.

Thanks for reading, Owen.

EDIT: The hidden blade should also give you extra damage when you hit things. And if it's possible, do a cool take down animation. (Thats quite hard, so it's not to important). I think my previous post got taken down or lost or something, if it was taken down I was not notified.
Owen_
Level 7 : Apprentice Ranger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Owen_
11/11/2013 3:08 pm
Bumpity bump bump bump.
Owen_
11/09/2013 6:06 am
I will be updating it, I have enough coding knowledge to do that and I'd say I am minimum going to pay £5 so like $8.
Ramadistra
11/09/2013 6:01 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer
I have a few questions. Firstly how small is your budget. Next if you are only paying us once does that means you will manage the mod afterwards and you will also update it for next mine craft versions yourself?
TheTrollapedia
11/09/2013 6:05 am
Level 32 : Artisan Electrician
Why the hell do people always think
"MONEY MONEY MONEY NEED MONEY"
Why don't you do something called a good will jesture and do it for free?
And no, he can't update it himself as he has no ability to mod, which is why he needs actual modders to do it.
Ramadistra
11/09/2013 7:49 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer
Firstly I didn't beg for money I was just wondering how much was the wage since it wasn't clearly stated. Next he said he can actually update the mod after the main code is released.

About the money the main code can be the budget and he can put ads on to his download to get profit.
Owen_
11/09/2013 6:06 am
Woah man calm down, I agree with the money thing, why does that have to come first, but don't assume to much, I have some ok coding knowledge, just not enough for what I am looking for. Chill.
knuckles5577
11/09/2013 5:56 am
Level 43 : Master Artist
Pretty good idea. but I have no modding knowledge at all.
X_pilot
11/09/2013 5:40 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Necromancer
Wow! That seems like a pretty intense mod. I'd try to make it, but my modding skills aren't that good yet. Tell me when you have got a modder that has completed version 1!
Owen_
11/09/2013 6:09 am
Haha yeah, I can code some things but what I want is way to hard for me.
Chuk40076
11/09/2013 5:25 am
Level 30 : Artisan Geek
Okay, add me on Skype, chuk40076.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome