Minecraft freezes every few seconds ;o;

Mellowyukari's Avatar Mellowyukari3/8/19 6:52 pm
2 emeralds 11.5k 10
5/21/2019 12:22 am
Destructuctor's Avatar Destructuctor
hi! there's been a problem lately when i'm playing my modded minecraft. i play with shaders and around 30-ish mods and i play on a laptop. every few seconds the game will completely freeze and any buttons i press (like w,a,s,d) will not actually input into the game, so it becomes immensly difficult for me to do anything. this doesn't happen on the main menu but does happen on the pause menu when im playing in a world

i'm not sure what's going on? ;-;
Mellowyukari
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Destructuctor
03/10/2019 11:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Hello! If you could show us your specs and things like that, that would be VERY helpful. Also, how much RAM do you have allocated to minecraft and what mods are you using? Like if you had 30 mods that are all giant tech mods like Draconic Evolution or things like DivineRPG and only have 2 GB ram allocated (which should be the default), I HIGHLY doubt you could run that with only 2GB of ram allocated regardless of GPU or CPU power. So please list your:

Mod List,
Computer Specifications,
Amount of RAM allocated, (Can be found under minecraft launcher on launch options then launch paramaters, where it will say -XmxNUMBER then MB or GB, tell us the number and if it says MB or GB)
Mellowyukari
03/12/2019 12:02 am
aaaa oki ;w;

mods: zawa, wings mod, twilight forest, realm of the dragons, ptrlib, outfox, optifine (gotta need that), mysticallib, furniture mod, moon core, mo creatures, orespawn, mclib, mantle, malisis doors, llibrary, little tiles, jei, ichun util, harvestcraft, garden stuff, fairy lights, exotic birds, doggy talents, decocraft, custom npcs, custom mob spawner, creativecore, craftstudio, chococraft, chisel, chameleon, blockcraftery, biome staff, biomes o plenty, bibliocraft, betterfps, animania, animal bikes

device specifications:

Thinkpad T460s Signature Edition

Processor - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6600U @2.60GHz 2.81 GHz
Installed RAM - 12.0 GB (11.9 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64 based processor

Windows specifications:
edition - Windows 10 home
Version - 1803
OS build -17134.590

in the minecraft launcher it says: Xmx2G

Sorry, i'm a little new to this ;w; i think i may need a better operating system though.
Destructuctor
05/21/2019 12:22 am
Level 1 : New Miner
sorry for my VERY late reply, but try Xmx6G
UFO
03/08/2019 7:51 pm
Level 45 : Master Button Pusher
You might need to allocate more RAM to minecraft, mods like decocraft need a lot of RAM if you need to know how this might help: www.wikihow.com/Allocate-More-RAM-to-Minecraft
Mellowyukari
03/23/2019 6:49 pm
thank you! that solved my problem :D
UFO
03/23/2019 7:42 pm
Level 45 : Master Button Pusher
Im glad to help :D
Captain_JEK
03/08/2019 7:39 pm
He/Him • Level 87 : Elite Elf Deity
It may be very likely the case that your laptop doesn't have the necessary hardware to run 30 mods. If your situation got worse with the time spent playing you may as well have a too big processing plant (mods often offer the possibility of automating something). But then again your hardware is the problem :/
weebware
03/08/2019 7:22 pm
Level 28 : Expert Dragonborn
1. remove 90 percent of your mods
2. get a better computer and you can use all those mods
1x1boop2
03/08/2019 7:04 pm
Level 20 : Expert Taco
about 30 mods, laptop, This seems like a troll.
Mellowyukari
03/11/2019 11:44 pm
like, my laptop is semi decent :v and the mods arent too big
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome