How to add capes for a certain group of people.

[Edge]'s Avatar [Edge]8/11/13 10:09 pm
1 emeralds 512 8
8/14/2013 10:55 am
dkjjr's Avatar dkjjr
Hai <3 Im looking for a way to do this, give my team those capes il make (Standard res.) but, how to. I thaught just a mod like Optifine and the Cape mod. But i dont want it to be customizable, just 1 type of cape i can give to people. Or make the capes visible for the team only (Since they will be the only ones having the cape) becouse they installed it. I cant do this by myself, couse i dont know lil about modding, so i need some help

If you know how to do this, please PM or comment <3
[Edge]
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

dkjjr
08/14/2013 10:55 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Narwhal
Sad to say it, but you need some Java coding experience to do what you want to do.
[Edge]
08/12/2013 4:07 pm
@Trivial, yes, but i have the Optifine cape since i donated; and its pretty glitchy. @dkjjr i tried man but i dont know anything about Java SDK modding. And i found this: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/166 ... downloads/ wich i would love to use; but its not updated. That kinda does the job.
dkjjr
08/12/2013 4:01 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Narwhal
You could look into what Optifine does to enable the capes for people who have it, and then try something similar.
Trivial
08/12/2013 3:59 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Skinner
why dont you instal the mccapes mod only who has the mod will see it and you can put your team cape on every person of your team and i wanted to now which program do you use to do capes?
[Edge]
08/12/2013 3:53 pm
Phantomic
[Edge]Did Mojang allow Optifine to? Honestly i dont think so ;c Becouse you got that free cape mod.

Optifine has it's own cape mod inside it. So only people with Optifine can see the capes.

Thats also kinda what im going for. Just a simple .class file or something that will activate it. Altough, you have to donate for optifine in order to get the cape; so the optifine staff/dev needs to give it to you. Or automated but that doesnt matter. Im asking modders to think of a way to let me be able to give my group of peeps that cape. And only the peeps who have the cape need to see them.
Phantomic
08/12/2013 1:03 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Mage
[Edge]Did Mojang allow Optifine to? Honestly i dont think so ;c Becouse you got that free cape mod.

Optifine has it's own cape mod inside it. So only people with Optifine can see the capes.
[Edge]
08/12/2013 12:37 am
Did Mojang allow Optifine to? Honestly i dont think so ;c Becouse you got that free cape mod.
ASF
08/11/2013 10:21 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
I dont think that you can get capes, unless you donate to optifine or go to minecon :l
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome