You're favorite death.

Spyblox007's Avatar Spyblox0075/18/15 5:44 pm
5/20/2015 4:39 pm
Unihorse's Avatar Unihorse
Post your favorite death. Ignoring the fact that you probably lost something what death would be your favorite?

Mine was: Once I was mining down, I was using a pattern so I was mining straight down but not standing on the blocks I was mining. I had no iron and needed some really bad so I wouldn't stop looking for it until I found it. So anyway I dug into a cave. I went into the middle of the cave to check it out. I placed a torch to find that this was a very large cave, I couldn't see the walls. Thats when I heard zombie sounds and zombies came at me from all sides. I tried to fight them off but it was no use. So I ran for my life and found a smaller cavern which I followed, placing torches as I ran. I came across a skeleton and tried to jump away from it but got hit while in midair. I then realized that I was falling and looked down to see a ravine below me. I was able to fall and land on a ledge with very little health left. I placed a few torches and built myself a hidey hole until my health regened. After I regened half my health I went outside of the hole and looked down. There were at least ten mobs down there waiting for me. I was thinking how lucky I was landing on that ledge as I looked down, meanwhile the skeleton that had shot me earlier, shot me again...off the ledge. Surprisingly falling into all those mobs didn't kill me immediately. I was finally shot by a skeleton and died. The good thing was that I was able to get most of my stuff back and I found iron and a few emeralds nearby .
Spyblox007
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Unihorse
05/20/2015 4:39 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Skinner
I was playing a UHC tournament on one of my favorite servers. They hosted these once a month, and the person who achieved first place won 200$ store credit. (This was before the EULA.) There were 3 people left and I was one of them, and I had 7/10 hearts. I was mining some iron, and a creeper came up behind me. He blew up, sent me flying over to a lava pit with 2 and a half hearts left. A skeleton then proceeded to shoot me into the lava.

Teamwork at its finest.
funny bunny
05/19/2015 5:03 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
Got cocky with my full diamond set, dug straight down. Found diamonds. Lava underneath diamonds. RIP me.
MrCatSquid
05/19/2015 4:05 pm
Level 21 : Expert Fish
I was on a platform REALLY HIGH up, you'd think i'd have fell off, but I never got the chance. I DIED BECAUSE I GOT STRUCK BY LIGHTNING. I was laughing so hard.
Chron
05/19/2015 4:01 pm
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Most of my deaths are kind of awkward or cheap, but I had one that was almost sort of cinematic.

I was exploring an abandoned mineshaft... I ended coming to a junction that was loaded with skeletons, and my weapons had been weakened to the point of near uselessness. I had one option, one chance at freedom. I ran down the pathway, one that led into a fiery ravine. It had a jump into another cavern at the end, one that wasn't that far of a stretch. Determined to save myself, I sprinted to the end of the planks and prepared to make my jump when, right before I could achieve distance, a skeleton lodged a well-placed arrow into my back, and my momentum was shattered. I was sent careening down into the fiery depths, to be consumed by liquid hatred before I could switch the game mode.
forgot about you
05/19/2015 3:55 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
Your*

Edit: Someone had to do it.
Punkamoar
05/19/2015 3:53 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Musician
I was gonna say Boromir, then I read the OP...

Eh, I really don't have any, since I've moved onto Creative almost exclusively.
YTCereal
05/19/2015 3:45 pm
Level 22 : Expert Network
Favorite Death?

pff i have no Fav Death.
DoubleGlasses
05/18/2015 6:37 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
I was mining in my 2 day old survival world. At Y level ~13, under an extreme hills biome, I found a cave. This was not your ordinary cave. This was your "Why am I getting THIS excited about a game!?" cave. It was FILLED with iron, lapis, gold, emeralds, and even a few diamonds. Of course, filled with joy and excitement, I mine without torching. I successfully got the gold, lapis, and iron. As I was mining one of the emeralds, I hear a hissing sound. The sound every 20> year old with a computer and credit card fears most. The creeper. It blows up, with the emeralds going down with it. I'm at half-health, and retreating to the diamonds I found. I make a cobble shelter and heal while mining the diamonds. After the diamonds were mined and I was healed, I broke the shelter. I immediately regretted my decision. In front of me was an army of mobs. I know army might seem a bit of a stretch, but this is no joke; there was an army of these things. There must have been at least 4 of every common hostile. I ran towards a vein of gold, and a creeper goes off near it. It flings me into a lava pit. I had a fire prot potion so of course I drank that. It was just after that that I completely gave up on single player survival... Behind me was more of the army (Mostly just zombies at this point; all of the creepers went off). In front of me was a skeleton. With a punch bow. At this point I was mouthing words that would make my grandmother left-hook my poor face into my monitors. The skeleton was shooting at me into the army. I was swimming left and right, until I thought of a new direction: down. Yes, it was perfect. I'd mine down, I'd make a small shelter. I'd be safe. I started my genius plan, and went to the bottom of the pit. I went to my inventory to grab my pick, and I looked to the left of my player. The potion counter. It was at 00:13. Sweating, pushing harder than I should on my keys, and mouthing granny-angering-expletives, I swam out of there and approached the army. They push me back into the lava pit. Remember, the skeleton is still shooting. I try to rush the damned archer. 00:06. I'm at the shore. It shoots me. 00:02. I'm on land, hitting the skeleton. I kill it. 00:00. A creeper arrives, and blows up. Into the lava. With all of my diamonds, emeralds, gold, iron, and lapis. I haven't played single player survival since.

Tl;dr: Creeper blew me up. I need a new mouse.

Seed = 7880024231238926702

Cave = X9 Y13 Z298.
Spyblox007
05/19/2015 3:11 pm
Welp, at least the mobs all despawned, why did you try to get more stuff when you know that you could get bombarded at any moment? I would immediately place torches after the creeper incident, also I would cover up the lava. Also, how did you have a fire pot in a two day old survival? Did you find it or something?
DoubleGlasses
05/20/2015 4:37 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
C'mon, just say "You made this up". Nothing on the Internet is real anyways, right?

*EDIT* I did actually have a fire prot pot though. Two real days without a life is plenty of time.
ASF
05/18/2015 5:48 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
I clicked on this post half expecting it to be really dark. I'm glad that's not the case.

As for the topic, here's the shortest version I can come up with:

I was on Hardcore. I had a villager ghetto (infinite villager spawning (this was a while ago)). I put a special villager in a hole. I accidentally fell into the hole. I tried to dig my way out. Instead, I hit a villager. An Iron Golem smacked me up into the air. I was still alive, but died when I hit the ground.

My brother kept laughing at me..
Spyblox007
05/18/2015 5:54 pm
Wow. Lol.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome