You are minecraft project possible ghost/glitch thing

Cid_of_Lufenia's Avatar Cid_of_Lufenia6/14/12 9:49 pm
1 emeralds 212 6
7/20/2012 12:19 pm
keeperhunt12's Avatar keeperhunt12
you probably know the project you are minecraft if you don't here's a description it's a server where players build statues of their skins I didn't build one myself (mainly because I can't decide what skin to use) but I like the project. One day on the front page of the minecraft forums I found a download link for the world save. I excitedly clicked the link and after waiting on adfly for a little I started the download. After a long period of time the file finished downloading and I opened up the folder. The contents were for the entire server because the world save was the only thing I wanted so I deleted the rest and put the world save in my Saves folder. I started the world up and everything was normal so I started reading the board near the spawn and then went to look at the statues of the Mojang employees after taking a good look at all of them. I noticed a fire starting on one of the statues I rushed to the statue and put it out then the fire started again. I tried to put the fire out but it kept spreading eventually a hole got burnt in the statue and lava leaked out. I gave up trying to save it and went to look at the user made statues and I noticed something strange there was a Tnt explosion far off somewhere I went to the source of the explosion and I noticed another one nearby and went to there when I got there I noticed another explosion using my head this time I decided to tread carefully and look out for pressure plates I finally got to the next explosion to notice more burning statues filled with lava. I then finally decided to try to find what was happening so I found a statue and stood guard. While watching more statues explode and burn down I made the observation that it was happening on the inside so I went in the statue I was guarding (It had a door in front) and saw that the person made a nice house inside with a bed a chest a furnace Etc. They also had a staircase that lead to the top deciding to get a better view I went up the stairs and went out of a trapdoor on the top. I saw up there that all of the statues of the Mojang staff were burnt down
and many of the other statues were destroyed I went down the stairs and noticed the statue I was inside was on fire. I rushed out and observed the destruction. It finally stopped and I decided to search for statues that were intact and ironically the only statue without the slightest bit of damage was a statue of a Trollface in a suit.

Anyway it was a single player world and the only mod I had was too many items and it couldn't have been have been Herobrine (cause he isn't real at least in my opinion)
and please don't say something like"Attention getting prick" or "Fake and Gay" they are rather hateful.
Cid_of_Lufenia
Level 51 : Grandmaster Batman