Would anyone be interrested by a non pay to win pvp server?

iTristan's Avatar iTristan12/12/12 8:58 am
12/12/2012 9:27 am
CuzImaThugD14's Avatar CuzImaThugD14
Hello readers,

I have been playing minecraft for almost a year now. I have always liked the Factions/PvP/Grifing/Raiding vanilla side of the game. The one where you are constantly fighting to protect you base and goods. I have come to realise that I can't find any good almost vanilla PvP servers that are NON DEATHBAN and NON PAY TO WIN. Most server owners just try to make their server turn into a cash fountain by offering dozens of over powered donor perks such ad god armor/tools, 200 levels of XP, Teleports, ridiculous kits and a bunch of useless crap. I used to play on a now deserted french PvP server. That server was great, there were no homes/tp/warps. Also they made obsidian explodeable if you put lots of tnt to prevent people from making unraidable bases. The only donation "perk" this server had was a reserved slot, not even a colored name. I would almost play on HCFactions, but here's what I don't like about it : I hate deathban and there's no tnt/lava griefing . So, my question is, would anyone be interrested in a non deathban and non pay to win nearly vanilla PvP server? If so, let me know by replying or by PM.
iTristan
Level 47 : Master Pony