Wind Waker: Full Map [Project]

mrhow2minecraft's Avatar mrhow2minecraft1/15/12 12:38 pm
1 emeralds 538 6
11/12/2012 8:21 am
XslyMaster6's Avatar XslyMaster6
The reason this is in the forum is because it isn't started, and I have only been planning for a few days. The reason I need you guys is to help me with suggestions and bring up something that might be of use to me.

What I want to do is re-create the entire Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker map, in minecraft. I am not asking for a server, for helpers, builders, texture pack artists, or anything. This is just going to be the official discussion for "Project: Wind Waker" (If that's not taken)

Either way, what I have done so far is I got a complete sea chart from the game, so I can see all the islands. I have beat Wind Waker multiple times before, so I do know about everything.

I have thought about most of the main islands that are going to be the most inportant, Outset, Windfall, Dragon Roost, and a few others, and I don't think there will be any complications completing those.

If you have just stumbled upon this thread and are not sure what you are expected to post, you could just post things like "Good Luck", or "What about when you build ____, how are you going to do that?" But a lot of the posts will be people that I directed here.

Anyway, this will be a thread for my project, and I am going to be updating this thread as I work on it more.
mrhow2minecraft
Level 57 : Grandmaster Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

XslyMaster6
11/12/2012 8:21 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Architect
hey do not let this die down ever!
Deflesh
01/15/2012 12:52 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Also, are you going to make the ocean actual water, or a combination of blue blocks? (Since water in WW is not transparent).
mrhow2minecraft
01/15/2012 7:46 pm
I was thinking actual water, since then you can sail with any boat mods or just with vanilla boats
Deflesh
01/15/2012 12:50 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Hm. How will you build the Tower of the Gods?
Or if you are adding it, how about Hyrule itself?
mrhow2minecraft
01/15/2012 7:47 pm
I was gonna skip hyrule, or at least leave itself for last, since that would be hard. Otherwise, I would make the tower of the gods fully appeared and everything. So, in existance, I am not just gonna be lazy and say "well it wasn't there for the first half of the game"
SmileOnSpeedDial
01/15/2012 12:44 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect
I have always loved the Zelda series but haven't played many of the games past Majora's Mask. That been said I do wish you luck as I personally know how large projects such as this can die very easily. Hope that doesn't happen here and you constantly progress and give us frequent updates!

EDIT: So many people on this forum don't understand the concept of the EDIT button. Why is this?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome