noonoodragon's Avatar noonoodragon2/11/12 6:17 am
1 emeralds 166 6
2/11/2012 6:54 am
rozosmith's Avatar rozosmith
Why did you start playing minecraft?
For me I really don't have a reason
noonoodragon
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

rozosmith
02/11/2012 6:54 am
Level 23 : Expert Geek
Well I started playing Minecraft when i saw a Game show (GGSP aka GoodGame Spawn Point) had made a big map with mob grinders, mines, minecart tracks and this was back in May 2011 when there was no creative. I thought Oh my god that is so cool, I had been look for a game like that for ages and i was playing Roblox at the time. So i asked mum if i could buy it she said yes, and it just started from there.

Link to the GGSP Map: http://www.abc.net.au/abc3/goodgamesp/a ... ecraft.htm
ginga_ninja99
02/11/2012 6:36 am
Level 35 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
all of my friends played it
noonoodragon
02/11/2012 6:31 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Well mines a bit like nelix's story i started by playing Roblox.
Soon got bored then my friend from school told me About minecraft.
I bought it and in less than a week or so i probably new all the blocks off by
Heart.
Mikkelmf
02/11/2012 6:30 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Cus im a bawz.
JohnDaMan
02/11/2012 6:28 am
Level 42 : Master Hunter
Well, my friend told me about Minecraft. I had absolutely no idea what that game is. He knew about Minecraft a lot longer than me and I'm 100 times better than him. But anyway, when I first played the game, I was like "Why is that tree flying?, Why is everything made out of blocks?". And when I learned how to play, it was the best game I've ever played. The best thing about Minecraft is, that always you make a new world, there's ALWAYS something new. I think that's why I started to play Minecraft. And you must have a reason why you started to play Minecraft!
Nelix
02/11/2012 6:22 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Dragon
I started playing Minecraft from Roblox, I was getting tired of the same old games, and not being able to create one myself... I stumbled across Minecraft while googling: 'games like roblox'. I found this and ever since I've been addicted. Love the game, love the updates.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome