Which voting mob will you vote for? (+ explanations of each mob)how_to_vote

CharmanderGamer's Avatar CharmanderGamer10/13/21 5:22 pm history
4 emeralds 159 4
10/14/2021 7:18 pm
HubbardTwinsYT's Avatar HubbardTwinsYT
Glare

The Glare is a friendly mob that will fly to dark places where it can spawn mobs, and he gets grumpy (showing that it can spawn mobs), as he doesn't like the dark.

Allay

The Allay is a friendly mob, and he DOES NOT multiply items, he will take items dropped on the ground similar/same as what you gave him and give it back to you. For example: for some unknown reason you dropped diamonds, and you want them back, then you give Allay a diamond and he will collect those diamonds and give it back to you. (Plus he dances if you play music with jukeboxes).

Copper Golem (+ Copper Button)
+

(the Copper Button texture is not the final version, but this is the texture shown in the video)
The Copper Golem is a friendly craftable mob that will press Copper Buttons, based on the Mojang video it will be crafted with 3 copper ingots, but nothing is confirmed, and after a while it will oxidize and become static. The Copper Button will come with him, which is the button he presses.

Now that you've seen all the Mobs, speak up, which one will you vote in the Minecraft Live 2021?

Poll ended 10/16/2021 5:22 pm.

CharmanderGamer
Level 33 : Artisan Pokemon