Which mob are you?

QueenJellyfish's Avatar QueenJellyfish5/19/13 11:36 pm
5/20/2013 10:19 pm
alejandroxis3's Avatar alejandroxis3
I was thinking about the personalities of some of the mobs and how different people are like the different mobs. which one are you?

creeper-keeps his distance but if you bother him he'll get explosive. Creepers are angry, impulsive, hot-headed, protective.If you are his friend he will protect you with his life and blow up the enemy as well as himself to keep you out of harm.

skeleton-A brave creature that will attack as soon as you come into sight. Will follow you into the light even if it means burning up.If you happen to befriend him, he will be a loyal friend and will follow you wherever you go and will help you through the hard times. Skeletons are brave, swift, and loyal.

zombie-a misunderstood guy that just wants to chat. his green skin scares away most that come walking his way and the sound of his lonely voice talking to his invisible friends send chills down the spines of other creatures. You don't want to upset him though because then he will want a fight. If you are his friend he will always stick to your side and stand up for you when others put you down.Zombies are talkative and friendly but are also fighters if you are against them.

spider-likes to keep to the shadows. lives in caves and mountains. very fast and loud when he attacks, If you are his friend, he will be the friend who always has ideas and gets you into a lot of trouble, also getting you out of it just in time. Spiders are fast, clever, and bold.

Enderman-the quiet one that prefers to be alone. if you dare to challenge him he will threaten you with his handy block of stone. if you are his friend, he will quietly listen to what you say and offer suggestions. Enderman are quiet, fierce, and also friendly.

cow-the one who likes to stick with mobs of his own kind, they stay in a group and believe in the term 'two heads are better than one'. If you are his friend, he will accept you no matter who you are. He will always get you to join in games and bring you to fun activities. Cows are chatty, outgoing, creatures who are firm in their beliefs.

pig-the one who likes to eat. he sits and munches on grass all day and night. He also likes to joke a lot. If you are his friend he will follow you and want to do whatever you are doing. Pigs are funny, energetic creatures who like to eat.

chicken-chickens are fast little guys who like to run, jump, and fly. always ready to try new things. If you are his friend, he will encourage you to try new things every day and get you to come with him on crazy adventures. Chickens are speedy, adventurous and fun mobs.

wolf-the one who loves pack life. understands nature and the ways of the wilderness. fierce if attacked and will fight to the death to defeat the enemy. If you are his friend, he will fight by your side and will never give up on you. He never breaks his word. Wolves are strong, brave, and trustworthy.

sheep-the one who loves to be cozy and warm and wears his wooly coat everywhere he goes. calm and quiet. If you are his friend, he will always support you be there for you when you need him most. Sheep are quiet, kind, and relaxed.

squid-the squid is a creature that likes to have fun all day, splashing in the water and swimming deep. He likes to take great risks. If you are his friend, he will cheer you on and compliment you. Squid are brave, fun-loving risk-takers.

ocelot-the shy one who will run away as soon as he senses danger. is very strong in his opinions. if you befriend him then you will have a true friend for the rest of your life. he will tell you all his secrets and you can confide in him. he always has a solution. Ocelots are shy, swift, and smart.

thats it! I think I'm probably the wolf
QueenJellyfish
Level 51 : Grandmaster Elf