What do you love about minecraft?

crazyazey12's Avatar crazyazey128/19/11 10:48 am
1 emeralds 143 6
8/19/2011 4:17 pm
Rouge's Avatar Rouge
Here we will post are loves,likes and interest's of minecraft.

I love the it because such a simple game can attract such a wide audience/variety of players from older too younger.
crazyazey12
Level 26 : Expert Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Rouge
08/19/2011 4:17 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Geek
Well I mean I got a little to old for roblox...

Haha, well just the building aspect in it, I can be creative.
Venima
08/19/2011 4:16 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Modder
The fear rendering and ingame skill that's learned through failure. The fact that you can make your own dungeon or castle with secret passageways just like you'd love to have irl to show people around. It's a creative sandbox, anyone who loves creating things loves minecraft if they have the time to play it.

It's a bonus that it can also handle all the different logic gates using redstone circuitry.
QroCakes
08/19/2011 2:46 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Engineer
The feeling that at any time when you are creating it can be ruined in second and thus forcing you to rebuild better and stronger buildings until you reach perfection. Then do it again
redsniper
08/19/2011 2:38 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Narwhal
I love how your creativity is never limited in this game and anything is possible. It is an enjoyable game no matter what age you are. But what i really love is who much the game is customizable. Texturepacks, mods, skins- these all make the game even more fun to play. Two thumbs up!
Mr. Blox
08/19/2011 2:23 pm
Level 41 : Master Blockhead
There are many great things to love about Minecraft really. But for me one of the most enjoyable things is the vast freedom to express creativity. The game can seem very limited in it's purpose. (No way to actually complete it), but in effect is not at all limited! Understand the game, and it becomes close to unlimited.

Seen strictly from a gamers perspective, then it's just awesome how the guys behind it has choosen to develop the game. The sandbox method and that they actually include user inputs to the final product in order to give the game the character the gamers want. Thats worth a big fat thumps up from me
Khanz
08/19/2011 2:12 pm
Level 25 : Expert Dragonborn
I love it because it is kind of like a childrens game, but still scares the crap out of me... (Green exploding giant green mutated ****s..) and then the cave noises and music is also quite creepy . But then I also can use my creativity and try to survive the monsters, but what minecraft needs is more hostile mobs and something like, the Blood Moon in Terraria and bosses .
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome