What is the secret of popreel

eric pham's Avatar eric pham12/25/13 12:57 am
12/26/2013 10:44 am
Punkamoar's Avatar Punkamoar
OK I have a question.. Like how do you get pop reel, I mean I know you have to do something good, but really how. do you get pop reel.. I personally think I am a good builder, but I see other builders that build like me ( or even more worse) but has more diamonds, and is on pop reel. Is there a secret Idk?, please reply and tell me what im missing :/
eric pham
Level 54 : Grandmaster Steve

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Punkamoar
12/26/2013 10:44 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Musician
not to advertise, but my newest blog out can outline the entire process very easily
eric pham
12/26/2013 9:56 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Steve
Thx for giving me tips guys
Dunlan_Willowbo
12/25/2013 1:59 am
Level 42 : Master Sailor
If you are not very well known, I would say to use the chat to advertise so than more people will come to know of you.
Sonadel
12/25/2013 1:15 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Lemon
munchiesyum
TraedpoD
Dunlan_WillowboOh and advertise in chat.

Yea- no. Don't do that.

I have no intention of offending you in saying this, but I think Dunlan is right. When advertising in chat you attract new & more people to your submissions therefore getting you closer to pop-reel. And if you want proof look at all the people that do it (Ludicrous, LuisGoldacre, Sellotaper, Yuki, etc.).

No offense taken. I thought it was against the rules, but it looks like you can once every 15 m.

But people's attentions spans are short, so the best resolution is simply to make great content, and post on multiple websites.
The Minecraft Forum is the most popular Minecraft-related website aside from Minecraft itself.

Post on those little niche websites in the corners of the internet, if possible.

Small communities like that can give attention quickly, simply because not much passes through as long as it's relevant. Since the goal is to gain Planet Minecraft pop reel, post a link to the PMC submission and a short description of your submission in those places. Good luck.
munchiesyum
12/25/2013 1:08 am
Level 22 : Expert Pixel Painter
TraedpoD

Yea- no. Don't do that.

I have no intention of offending you in saying this, but I think Dunlan is right. When advertising in chat you attract new & more people to your submissions therefore getting you closer to pop-reel. And if you want proof look at all the people that do it (Ludicrous, LuisGoldacre, Sellotaper, Yuki, etc.).
ASF
12/25/2013 1:05 am
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
A lot of good content doesn't get on the pop reel, sadly.
DiomondBlock
12/25/2013 1:05 am
Level 49 : Master Architect
It's because modern builds are so unoriginal nowadays because so many profiles have it. Not many people pay attention to smaller profiles that do modern.
munchiesyum
12/25/2013 1:04 am
Level 22 : Expert Pixel Painter
What some builders might have are just better ideas. If you can find the right idea you will be able to get pop-reel. So proove that you really want to get there and that is the best you can do and you will slowly get comments, diamonds, favourites and view which all work towards getting pop-reel.

Good luck!
Sonadel
12/25/2013 1:03 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Lemon

Yea- no. Don't do that.

Really, there is no secret to the pop reel. It seems like it's about how much attention is acquired in a short window of time that determines what makes it. Not necessarily what gets the most attention, as I see some things that have only a handful of views make it. Somewhat like a trend.
Dunlan_Willowbo
12/25/2013 1:00 am
Level 42 : Master Sailor
There really is no secret. Make good content, get on the pop reel. But I guess If you want more results, Make something original. Something no one has ever seen and that people will be attracted too. Oh and advertise in chat.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome