What do I do now....

ABlockInPlace's Avatar ABlockInPlace11/24/13 10:47 pm
11/24/2013 11:06 pm
Pownage's Avatar Pownage
Hello everyone 91300536 here and I have a very interesting story you might want to hear and give me feedback on what I should do.

It all starts 5 months ago. I join a server and im well liked among players and staff. I built an amazing cathedral that practically astounded everyone. (fast forward to today) The owner gives me an oppurtunity to build the new server spawn. So I accept. For about 20 minutes I watch the owner build the main spawn. And im stuck in survival fighting for my life against a 50+ zombie hord. When he finishes I ask him if I can get started. He says yes. And I ask for the usuall gm 1 and he tells me its for admins only. I say ok then what do I do. So what he does is gives me wood and stone and tells me to make houses. Now here I am, survival mode, night time, tons of wood and stone, cant fly, no special perms at all. Eventually I run out of supplies thankfully. And then I think what the hell. I spend 5 months building stuff that everyone knows me for and now im stuck building houses with wood and stone. Nothing else to use. Where is the imagination? Thats where good builds come from. Not just from a frieken wood and stone hut. So what should I do? Leave the server? Continue under these conditions? What do I do...
ABlockInPlace
Level 33 : Artisan Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Pownage
11/24/2013 11:06 pm
Level 24 : Expert Explorer
Just don't build for him unless he gives you the necessary materials/options. He can't force you to build for him, you have more control over the situation than you think.
DivineMedicus
11/24/2013 11:04 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Architect
Leave the server.
That is what i would do.
I don't want to waste my precious time on something that could be done 10x faster.
Jerks >:(
You don't need to spend your time with fools like that owner.
J8054
11/24/2013 10:53 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Architect
If I were you, I would ask the owner if there is anything else you cloud build that has a little more creativity in it, and if not, leave the server. Once my server is up, feel free to join. Whenever you help mods or admins, they will give you creative so you can build the best stuff of your ability. My server is called BaboCraft. Let me know what happens with this other server.
The Minecraft
The Withers
The J8054s
The Awesomeness
TreePal
11/24/2013 10:52 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Farmer
Just quit and find another server, or refuse to do work until your in GM 1
ABlockInPlace
11/24/2013 10:54 pm
He will then find someother person to do it..
Swimmer1929
11/24/2013 10:59 pm
Level 40 : Master Taco
Is there something wrong with that?
ABlockInPlace
11/24/2013 11:01 pm
No, I just dont want someone else having to deal with this especially if there really talented builders
Maddie
11/24/2013 11:04 pm
Level 44 : Master Sweetheart
Well that's not really your problem. If they're smart they'll see that same problem too and they'll leave as well. Hopefully the owner would take note by then.

This really isn't this big of a problem as you make it to be.
Swimmer1929
11/24/2013 11:03 pm
Well... is that an act of dedication or conceitedness? I mean, if you really want to help the server out and just basically stated that another person would do it if you didn't, and you're not willing to do it, why not let someone else do it? Lol
Swimmer1929
11/24/2013 10:49 pm
Try coaxing him into giving you creative mode or just leave. Don't make such an insignificant problem a huge deal.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome