What kind of minigames do YOU wanna see?

RadiantGaming's Avatar RadiantGaming8/10/15 7:23 am
1 emeralds 344 5
8/13/2015 12:41 pm
ArtifactHunter's Avatar ArtifactHunter
Self-explanatory. Don't think about what's possible, just let your imagination run wild. I just wanna see what the community can think of.

Cheers,
Radiant
RadiantGaming
Level 21 : Expert Button Pusher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ArtifactHunter
08/13/2015 12:41 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Artist
I have the perfect idea as I have done it before!

You should seriously try this:

TELEPORTER MAZE!

Basically, it is a giant maze that you have to escape (Which is full of raging Endermen!) and is full of portals (/tp command + pressure pad and custom portal shape [I use Portal 2 type portals]) that you can use to escape!
nikh
08/13/2015 10:57 am
Level 29 : Expert Artist
*no idea if these are possible*

T-Rex Tag
So there's this huge creature that looks like a T-rex (probably with some fancy armor stand thingy idk) and it chases you around this map. There are 5 safe spots. When your in the safe spot, the T-rex can't see you. But after you've been in the safe spot for 5 seconds, it throws you into the middle again. This whole time, the T-rex has slowly started speeding up, and is now running a little faster than you. (T-rex kills you in 2 hits).
Once 5 minutes are complete, you can now hit and kill the other players. Last person standing wins.

The Willow
*Inspired by harry potter*
So there's a huge willow tree, and its branches sort of twirl around, and you need to avoid them. If your hit, you're out. Last person standing wins.
RenegadeRad
08/13/2015 10:44 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Explorer
Jesus, WeaselFox

Well Minigames can be of many types you know, it is said that all ideas are inspired from other Ideas, so in a way nothing is 'copied' until you copy paste it.

Minigame Ideas can be taken from video games itself, as we have so many games at this era such as Bioshock, Assassin's Creed, GTA, etc. So we can make minigames using them such as a 'Bioshock Minigame' where you have custom plugins (duh) the potions are plasmids which give you one of the powers which are in the original game, and using that you have to kill everyone and be the last man standing in the arena or a map.

So many other minigames can be made like this easily if you think, all you need is someone to make such plugins. We can have a minigame of Halo too for example with custom plugins, textures, etc. We can have a BIG minigame server like Fallout, where you will feel like you are playing fallout in minecraft with all those features using (how many times I'll say custom plugins ). More games I would like would be PROTOTYPE, Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed (there is one such server), Mirror's Edge, Surgeon Simulator and Dark Souls

One another Idea I got is a of a Lengthy Minigame, which is - SIMS. It will be like a plot world, you have to buy a plot, marry a player or an NPC, you can have kids (which are NPCs ofcourse) or you can adopt players as your kids on the server, it will be like a city, and ofcourse, except the plots you have to buy a house in one of the buildings of the city, or as said, we can stick to the plot Idea. Now I don't want to go in detail on this one until another reply is posted

Hope it helps,
-Rad
WeaselFox
08/10/2015 8:46 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
A minigame where you kill chicken with your hands.
RadiantGaming
08/11/2015 7:50 am
Level 21 : Expert Button Pusher
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome