Weird Creature

CheatSource's Avatar CheatSource6/30/14 3:47 am
1 emeralds 475 6
7/14/2014 2:45 pm
craftykids's Avatar craftykids
I started up Minecraft, as usual. I've been playing for two years, nothing weird has happened yet. Then, suddenly, I was on a gray island. The grass was dead, it was all gray. I thought this was just part of a Minecraft error or a joke, so I went to go get some cows. Then, I saw a weird creature. It looked just like a cow, but red and with mushrooms. So I went to go make a post on a forum thread, when it suddenly popped up. The website kept sending me pop-up ads, it was getting in the way of my post. When I finally got through and posted it, it was taken down. I posted it again, and once again, it was taken down. Then I got a strange message. The admins said I was causing spam, and that I should stop posting. In case you didn't know, all of this was a joke, sounding like a generic horror Minecraft story, but with a few funny twists.
CheatSource
Level 36 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

KJP12
07/14/2014 7:06 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
That was a mooshroom in a mushroom biome. Also, there isn't grass in that biome.
CheatSource
07/12/2014 12:04 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Dragonborn
It was a joke, mocking generic Minecraft horror stories.
_Hellcat_
07/08/2014 11:56 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Toast
I'm surprised you don't know this. A MUSHROOM BIOME. The cows were MOOSHROOMS. They're SUPPOSED to be in the game. The dead grass was Mycelium
craftykids
07/14/2014 2:45 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
I'm surprised that nobody seemed to noticed this part:
CheatSourceIn case you didn't know, all of this was a joke, sounding like a generic horror Minecraft story, but with a few funny twists.
Zeke0
07/03/2014 2:48 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
A mooshroom that you've killed in the past has just gotten revenge.
johnnya-101
07/02/2014 6:02 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Engineer
Thats just a mushroom cow in the mushroom biome. Don't know what else though.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome