The Tree-Climbers

craftykids's Avatar craftykids9/11/14 9:24 pm history
1 emeralds 606 8
9/15/2014 6:42 pm
craftykids's Avatar craftykids
I was exploring a mega taiga, collecting moss stone. As I destroyed a boulder, I thought I saw something moving in a tree. I looked up, and saw a brown form behind some leaves. Deciding that it must be a cow that spawned up there or something, I went back to mining.

As I kept walking through the forest I saw more brown things out of the corners of my eyes. Surely there weren't that many cows in trees!

Suddenly, something hit me from behind. Turning around, I saw a spider-ish creature, with no head and legs all around its body. I hit it back, and it scurried up a tree.

I started running through the forest. More spider-things jumped out of trees and chased me.

A redstone contraption came into view. I tried to go away from it, but the creatures herded me into it. Smoke started coming through the floor, and then a firework rocket came out--taking me with it into the air! Then it exploded, displaying the message "Buy at MooTech!" and I fell to the ground and died.

If you see brown shapes in trees, get away from them as fast as you can.
craftykids
Level 52 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

LlamaQueen
09/15/2014 5:31 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragon
ARE YOU GUYS IDIOTS OR SOMETHING?!
Obviously it's a Creepypasta! One of Craftykids famous creepypastas, which I love :3
Keep up the creepypastas Craftykids!
craftykids
09/15/2014 6:42 pm
EDIT: Famous? I wouldn't say they're famous...the first one a little maybe, but not the rest.
ValleyDew
09/13/2014 2:53 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Warrior
To me it seems like a mod, or a broken texture, which is what happends when a texture is made incorrectly. Example: if you have a resource pack that had the steve.png(64 x 32 or something like that) and went into 1.8 it would apear messed up.
craftykids
09/13/2014 3:16 pm
But why would there be so many of them in trees?
The L3g3nd3
09/13/2014 1:44 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Is this story true or did you make it up?
craftykids
09/13/2014 1:50 pm
It's totally true, but you should go read It's Not Herobrine, It's Dr. Chibawk! Make sure you read all of it.
(The tree-climbers seem to have something to do with MooTech, which has something to do with Dr. Chibawk.)
craftykids
09/13/2014 1:38 pm
iSoni_

^ enough proof is your sig lol

it is either a mod you made

I only make the textures for mods. I don't do the coding.
iSoni_or a texture pack.

Texture packs are fairly easy to make. You could say that about pretty much anybody.
Delseyrian
09/13/2014 7:32 am
Level 24 : Expert Network

^ enough proof is your sig lol

it is either a mod you made or a texture pack.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome