The crossbow is stronger than you think.

Casvegas's Avatar Casvegas4/2/24 6:36 am
4/2/2024 3:26 pm
Casvegas's Avatar Casvegas
I give you a crossbow with piercing IV and quick charge III. At this point, your crossbow can fire almost as fast as a .GLOCK. The piercing means that the arrows will penetrate through the mobs and hit the wall/floor behind, so you can take them back. Meaning that even your ammo is ALMOST infinite. This weapon also has knockback II just in case you get cornered. It's a very powerful tool, yet no one seems to know that, based on what I've seen from the people who played the map.

I've watched players play It, at the beginning I give you the crossbow with the enchantments that I wrote above, yet they barely use It and fire way too slow. Ending up to give swords to themselves from commands.

So you don't know that you can fire extremely fast, you don't know that you can get the arrows back because of the piercing, and you don't know that you can punch the mobs back because of the knockback enchantment, also giving you enough time to recharge the bow and fire back. Also sometimes you can hit mobs through the doors due to the piercing.

You can sweep through your enemies easily, but why don't people know how truly powerful the crossbow is ? Because nobody uses It!

In conclusion, I think Mojang needs to do a better marketing for the crossbow!
Casvegas
Level 30 : Artisan Chef