Textured Nether

Jaxtrm_'s Avatar Jaxtrm_5/4/13 12:26 am
1 emeralds 313 5
5/7/2013 8:32 pm
Jaxtrm_'s Avatar Jaxtrm_
I've noticed how when you enter the nether, your skin glitches insanely. I wondered why, so I asked my friend if he could nivestigate. I don't really know what happeded, but apparently, somebody with a name something like Creeper[numbers] searched the code. I got sent an image of the code, and all it said was skin loading and five letters.

Herobrine is not my name

I told Creeper# to search earlier codes. There were several differences, but the main one was an entire thirteen lines of code deleted.
We hadn't realized this until we noticed that that reading straight down would spell "G0ODBY32URL1F." We wend back really far to see how long it was there. When we got to before when the human mob was added, when it said "HITHERECODERS." Clearly, the mysterious stranger had altered something. We couldn't wrap our heads around it. Well, our heads aren't made of rubber, so we can't wrap our heads around anything, but you get my gist. Anyway, we just thought we'd test things, and when I got an email from the first friend, who's username was peanutbuttah187, I knew something was wrong.
"Herobrine" had returned.

We posted about this, expecting to get a warning, but after a month, it didn't seem like it was going to leave. However, we did get a PM that said,
"Delete your post.
-Borne Hire"
Borne Hire is an anagram of Herobrine. It's also an anagram of beer rhino, so that's pretty funny.

We left it, and we lost access to our accounts, as did everyone who posted, for a month. A few people tried finding their password through email, and they got things like, "RobinHere," "RobHerein," and, "BrierHone."

If you use the default skin, you don't get a glitch. If you have any shade of white in the spot where "Borne Hire's" eyes are, your texture pack, even if it's default, is filled with glitchy TNT, like it's been offset, recolored, flipped, etc until you change your skin.

If you have any more news, please reply.
Jaxtrm_
Level 24 : Expert Taco