Texture packs with texture pack addons...

Arkaliasus's Avatar Arkaliasus3/24/24 11:25 am
2 emeralds 186 3
3/29/2024 2:24 pm
Arkaliasus's Avatar Arkaliasus
Hey guys, sorry to bug you all,

i recently made some rail texture/model resource packs, after that i made some 'EXTRAS' packs that go with them.

these change some major blocks such as chipped anvils, lecterns and other profession blocks (to allow for the rotation), but im not sure if some people are confused by the EXTRAS pack as it doesnt come with the first part of the pack.

my question is, should i of included the actual rail texture packs with the extras?

Below i link an example of both packs should it not be clear :)

Acacia Rail pack

Acacia Rail EXTRAS pack

Thanks in advance for reading/replying, giving critisism etc :)

Arky
Arkaliasus
Level 40 : Master Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ScotsMiser
03/24/2024 8:36 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Miner
history
Nice job on the "de-flattorcized" [​great word 🤣]

Unless I'm missing something one simply needs to install both texture packs…

Assuming that's true, saying so explicitly couldn't hurt (there will always be people who are just starting out).

If that's not true, then you should [​IMO] include better instructions as I consider myself moderately facile with the computery side of MC and I don't see anything that would indicate I'm intended to do something else…

--------------
Side note: My MC playstyle is functionalist enough I'm not likely to use these as elytra and the rapid update cycle have led me to [​largely] quit building rail systems beyond the purely functional…
…but the improvements you've made are lovely 🍻
Arkaliasus
03/29/2024 2:24 pm
history
i fixed all five packs by just including the required rail models, and because i know it messed people about, i made a few more blocks, items and sounds :) (train station ambience, if you were wondering XD )
Arkaliasus
03/25/2024 6:13 am
Thankyou for the compliments!

Yes, the idea was for people to download both packs to use with each other. though i AM thinking of just packing the rail files in with the 'extras' files to save the amount of downloading people have to do (not that they are big files, but tedium is tedium ofc xD )
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome