Survival MC Challenge Ideas?

GoggleD0GG's Avatar GoggleD0GG12/11/23 1:14 am
4 emeralds 149 7
12/11/2023 8:06 am
GoggleD0GG's Avatar GoggleD0GG
I haven't played survival Minecraft for quite a bit now. Oopsies.

I plan to have keep inventory on for the sake of my sanity. I'd like some suggestions of ways to challenge myself! I'm starting a world with the challenge of filling a chest with stacks of diamonds because why not why not why noit whyyyy note.tnot. Oopsies, typing gone bad. I'm gonna try to build cool stuff in survival to share with the community, but there's no telling how that will go.

Go wild, go nuts, give ideas, right now, i demand, i fdeMAND, I DEMAND.
GoggleD0GG
Site Moderator
Level 49 : Master Necromancer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MinecraftWubbox
12/11/2023 7:58 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Unicorn
Build a castle dongeon, and spawn in a bunch of Zombies. Fight them in full Netherite armor. Can be enchanted, but you can only have 5 enchants on your tools an armor.
GoggleD0GG
12/11/2023 8:00 am
ooo i might even record that, never done a gameplay video tho. hard to find good software for it!
MinecraftWubbox
12/11/2023 8:05 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Unicorn
Just do what I do, screenshot video it. It won't have any sound, but I have to work with it. You can check out my blogs for more info. Also, I'm not able to private message you for another 5 hours because of my level status on here.
GoggleD0GG
12/11/2023 8:06 am
huh weird, never knew of that limit.
__Lethal Co__
12/11/2023 5:40 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
beat the game with 0.1% of heart
ScotsMiser
12/11/2023 3:23 am
Level 37 : Artisan Miner
Hard to sugggest without knowing your play style (e.g. would any of the various automated farms be new or old hat)
[​I'm not inclined toward the various playing 'crippled' challenges e,g, beating the dragon with leather and wood (no enchantments or potions).]

If you've never done it before, finding a slime chunk 'honestly' can be a challenge (although it primarily takes time). [​If you've doen this once, once is enough.]

Not an early game build (usually), but a passive mob spawner is something one doesn;t see too much.

If playing before 1.14, a complete set of librarians is something of an achievement.
GoggleD0GG
12/11/2023 6:32 am
great ideas thanks
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome