Something Weird That has happened to you in Minecraft.

Spector's Avatar Spector9/24/13 8:44 am
1 emeralds 4.5k 29
8/18/2014 5:43 am
KittyMint_'s Avatar KittyMint_
Ok. So here is where you share occurances in minecraft. any.

So here's Mine: I started up a singleplayer creative World. To Destroy things. Lots of things. i named it "Pure, Pure Madness." just for fun. i started destroying things with tnt,
pouring lava everywhere, and so on. I found a weird cross-looking dirt formation, and i destroyed it.
after that, an enderman teleported to me,provoked. i was using sphax purebdcraft 32x at the time, so i was frightened. (have you seen the enderman in sphax purebdcraft?)
so, i quit the game.
Spector
Level 38 : Artisan Goblin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

KittyMint_
08/18/2014 5:43 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Fish
I was playing with my friend and we turned it to creative to build our house, and after that we found a cave. it had redstone torches in it. i know my friend didnt do it because she was with me the whole time, and we found tons of diamonds and emeralds, and we found signs saying stuff (i dont remember -_-) and after that we never went on that world again....
MalphazeusAtrox
08/16/2014 7:08 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
1.7.2 had some glitch where random boats spawned where i was before...
SuperAidSlayZ
07/31/2014 12:26 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Mine is that I was playing on my friends Survival server and I found sheep so I decided to kill it, but when I tryed to, it didnt take any damage at all So I thought I was lagging so I relogged. When I tryed to hit it again It still didnt take any damage. So I got my friend on and I told him to hit the sheep, suprisingly IT still didnt take any damge. So we left the sheep in a hole until it de-spawned.
Luqueasaur
07/30/2014 10:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
My story returns back to ~Beta 1.5, on the update that added wolves to the game.

I was swimming on a newly-created world, playing on Peaceful, when I confronted this new, weird looking, grey mob. Naturally, I hit it to listen to the newcomer's moans, only to see its siblings turn into bloody rampaging red eyes and pounce at me madly. After I died, I simply ragequitted upon Mojang and went to the wiki, only to discover this new cute mob called "Wolf".

Yeah.
BaconEater512
07/28/2014 3:59 am
Level 26 : Expert Hunter
Sphax? Scary? I cant even say sphax and good texture pack in the same sentence...
Also vanilla is scarier than sphax. Heres a tip
Get a good texturepack
Maga-Reimu
01/31/2014 7:48 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Ranger
I was once playing on a server. I was walking back to my house, and suddenly, I heard the infamous "sssssss...", but I immediately sprinted off. There was no creeper behind me at all. I heard it again, and it blew up. I think they were invisible creepers. Turns out that there were more invisible creepers and one of them ended up killing me. My friends on the server also have experienced this "invisible creeper attack", so it must have been some sort of server bug. I also do not remember which version this occurred on, but I think it was 1.2.5.

This next one is a little more recent, and also takes place on a server. I was walking around a plains biome trying to find some cows for leather (I was going to put bookshelves around the new enchantment table I made). I received a message from someone in the server (it didn't give me a username), and it said "Do you ever get the feeling that you're being watched?". I responded with "Nope.", but I looked around. I didn't see anyone or anything. I checked who was on the server. Nobody but me. I kept walking in the plains, and the server said "You have been disarmed!" and my sword flew out of my hands. I eventually got it back, and this odd person said "Look in the trees. Do you see anything?". I looked, but I didn't see anyone. I responded with "Nope. Just trees.". The person said "Look at the top of that wooden house. Do you see anything?". I looked, and I saw someone, but I didn't get a full glimpse of who/what it was. The person said "You're fun to mess around with. Don't you agree?". I didn't even respond at all. I had no idea what was happening.

Night eventually came, and a whole lot of zombies started spawning around me. A lot of them. I randomly received a diamond sword with the Smite V enchantment. The person said "Here. You might need this". I proceeded to kill every zombie. Spiders began to spawn, but they eventually swarmed me and killed me. I logged off. "I think that's enough for today...", I said.

I got on the next day, and some people were on. I told them what happened. Not to my surprise, one of the admins said that they were randomly pulling pranks on people. Well, they succeeded. They gave me the stuff that I lost during the spider fight. They even let me keep the diamond sword that was randomly given to me. Best server staff ever.
Little Old Reshi
01/29/2014 8:30 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Found The Same Thing But It Was Gravel.Also Does Anyone Notice Floating Trees In Their World?
The_Dark_Imgur
12/01/2013 9:14 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
I was playing my survival island, with no mods because I'm too stupid to install them, when night fell. Naturally I went inside and was about to go to bed when something caught my eye. I looked out of my window to see that every mob that could stand was crawling like the exorcist. I then went outside to find out what was happening when I teleported into the Farlands and promptly died.
cdriza
11/20/2013 11:39 am
They are actually normally generated, enderman protected structers.
mrblanky
02/01/2014 5:39 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Creeper Hugger
Wat. WAT. This is my second account that I DELETED so how is this post still here? I'm scurred.
gTYYafas
11/16/2013 1:56 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist
on xbox i was play with my bud and he died but it didnt tell me how he died then he spawned next to me some how (at this time i was in a cave )a few mins later i saw herobrine on the otherside of a bridge me made i ran screaming then my bud asked whats wrong i told him what i saw he didnt belive me so we went back and he wasnt there then out of no where herobrine was attacking my bud then i left and never played minecraft for 2 months
Remmicious
11/30/2013 6:20 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Mlem Mlem Bat
Herobrine, as far as we know, does not exist. It was a joke made by Notch, a joke that keeps going with every new update. "Herobrine Removed". You could easily be lying, saw a zombie, had another player join and you not know it and he scared you with a Herobrine skin then started attacking you, or had a texture pack that made some kind of mob look like Herobrine,
Aman671
11/16/2013 8:00 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
WHEN I DOULBE CLICKED THE SECRET SETTTINGS
IT MADE A WEIRD SCRAY NOISE
SkylarCupcakez
08/16/2014 2:44 pm
Aman, You played before the super secret settings were fully created, so it just made sounds in the snapshots. I did it too, and heard the Ender Dragon.
[CTLS]DerpyHooves
02/23/2014 5:34 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
much spoky
MinecraftExperia
02/02/2014 5:10 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Hunter
lol realy? mind if you do that again and record its sound :3
_Hellcat_
01/25/2014 12:27 am
Level 32 : Artisan Toast
Yeah... that's supposed to happen.
piggypink8
11/12/2013 6:48 pm
Level 25 : Expert Geek
One time, on a server, me and my brother were messing around. All of the sudden, a squid flies out of the water and starts flying away... we chased it but we lost it, XD
BTW: This was a survival server and it didn't have any fancy plugins like /d squid, you could pretty much kill everyone and greif everything.
ImJustAPineapple
10/25/2013 4:38 am
Level 28 : Expert Unicorn
i was attempting to tame an ocelot in XBox (bug fixed), and the cat soinned its head all the way around and was spinning in circles awkwardly doble u te efe?
Herobrinebuster
10/24/2013 10:43 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Mage
I have! (Yes it was a glitch but it was funny ) I was on a survival world with my bro when we found a village. On the way to the village my brother suddenly started cracking up! I ran over to find out what it was... I saw it 200 (give or take a couple) chickens suddenly popped out of nowhere in front of me!!! At the same time the void lag (That weird hole that occurs that falls out of the void but you move down like water in) was happening so the chickens were falling in!
Click to reveal
Even if I did have a screenshot you'd say it was the work of spawn eggs
trikawesum
10/22/2013 10:45 pm
I have two but one is of terraria (please don't kill me for using the forbidden word terraria)

When I was playing terraria on Xbox I was exploring and saw in the dirt FU

This was pretty creepy I was exploring a superflat world with no specific seed when I found a village. I wandered the village (it was a large one) and noticed no villagers except one. I went to trade with the villager and he wanted like 23 emralds for the purple stuff in the middle of a nether portal. I hovered my mouse over it but it didnt have a name. I was in creative so I got the emralds and traded him. When I got the stuff it was in my inventory but I went out and back into my inventory and it was gone. I watched the villager and he didnt go 'hmm' happily and have hearts around him like he was going to give me another offer. He didnt actually go 'hmm' at all... ever. I got super creeped out, left, and deleted the world. (I wish they had a scared smily)
Lord Fawful
10/06/2013 1:01 pm
I only remember seeing one creepy thing, and that wasn't much of a creepy thing, it was more of a coincidence.

So, one day I was playing Minecraft 1.7.3 Beta on a Tundra biome. I don't remember all mods I had with me, but I remember using You Are the Creeper and another mod that added self-building houses that I forgot the name. So, using a Stone shovel, I usually cleared the house's garden after a snowfall since I usually had nothing better to do other than to watch over my Creeper baby.

However, one time, I saw that during a snowfall, there was a snow formation that formed the letter 'H'. No, I am not saying it was Herobrine, it was just so much of a coincidence that I found it odd. I remember taking a screenshot of it and posting in the Minecraft Forums before...

I'd post their links here, if the Minecraft forum didn't purge 2 year old threads from it's database!
MajesticBudder25
10/03/2013 6:32 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Warrior
I feel into the tree on the SCB map treehouse
CheeseLlamaWafer
02/19/2014 9:32 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Skinner
MrBoom
10/02/2013 10:16 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Archer
i found a random hut in a swamp... but nothing inside and no witch. Idk if was even a witch hut though
wilhelmpeltzer
08/15/2014 2:14 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Yes that sounds like a witch hut.. They are pretty freaking cool
Steven295695
10/01/2013 12:17 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Artist
I have loaded up an old world that was made back in Beta 1.7.3 in 1.5.2 and I saw lots of strange sights, like a mountain with almost no dirt, permanent chunk errors, newly formed places like desert towns and a lonely village, and a structure that I thought was a temple, but it was too thin to be one.I wrote a story about it here, if you want to read about it, since it's too long to fit in one forum reply: http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/a-corrupted-map/
fluffyrox4
09/30/2013 7:00 pm
Level 29 : Expert Toast
I once found a cross like that. The same thing happened.
Remmicious
09/30/2013 6:43 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Mlem Mlem Bat
umm. you could have accidentally hit an enderman while destroying the cross, or you looked at one or something.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome