Skin makers

HeroMaid's Avatar HeroMaid4/27/16 3:00 am
1 emeralds 1.1k 12
5/4/2016 3:07 am
yoda473's Avatar yoda473
So I use Skincraft to make my skins, but i was wondering what other tools people use to make theirs and their opinions on them Thank You
HeroMaid
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

DakyRoads
05/03/2016 1:01 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Hi im a minecrafter, but not a skin maker. I really want a skin and would really apreciate if someone made me one! I cant pay because im not looking for job worker. The skin i want is a white teen with a white t-shirt with jeans, and brown boots, also having blue eyes and blonde hair. If you dont accept, still thanks for reading!
yoda473
05/04/2016 3:07 am
Level 28 : Expert Button Pusher
It would be easier and more efficient for you if you made your own topic for that request.
ICEThat
05/02/2016 1:28 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
tobbestark
ICEThathttp://needcoolshoes.com
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.keeratipong.skineditorminecraft&hl=en

7.6.3Banned Skinning Programs
There are a number of tools used to create Minecraft skins that are not allowed to be used to create skins submitted to Planet Minecraft because they violate the rules on part picking and provide libraries of parts to use, many taken from popular skins without the original creator's consent. The Global Ban list for skinning tools is given below, though the list does not show all tools that are not allowed.
  • Newground's SkinCraft
  • SkinEdit skin creator
  • MinersNeedCoolShoes Armoury
  • The SkinDex skin editor
  • NovaSkin skin creator
  • minecraftskins.com skin editor
  • SkinsProCreator (iOS platform)

lol I didn't even know that http://needcoolshoes.com had any pre made skin parts XD I normally only use it to touch up the finished product and fix any glitchy bits
Beam_Kirby
04/27/2016 2:42 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
Needcoolshoes.com
idk lol
04/27/2016 2:27 pm
Level 25 : Expert Crafter
I tend to use NeedCoolShoes or MCSkin3D to make my skins, because I find them more user-friendly to make skins with XD
Azie
04/27/2016 2:19 pm
She/Her • Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump Pokemon
tobbestark7.6.3Banned Skinning Programs
There are a number of tools used to create Minecraft skins that are not allowed to be used to create skins submitted to Planet Minecraft because they violate the rules on part picking and provide libraries of parts to use, many taken from popular skins without the original creator's consent. The Global Ban list for skinning tools is given below, though the list does not show all tools that are not allowed.
  • Newground's SkinCraft
  • SkinEdit skin creator
  • NovaSkin skin creator

That section is there to discourage people from using those programs/sites due to their included pre-made part libraries. A lot of people don't understand what original content is or what "only upload content made entirely by you" means, so it's easier to just tell people not to use them.

That said, if you use one of those sites and create a completely original skin made entirely by you without using anything you didn't create (pre-made parts in a provided part library, default Minecraft textures, parts of other people's skins [this applies even if you received permission from the original creator], etc.) you can still upload your original skin to our site. Simply using a certain program to create a skin doesn't mean we'll remove it.

I personally use MCSkin 3D and Paint.NET for pretty much everything, but I started out using SkinCraft.
Gorvell
04/27/2016 2:12 pm
Level 23 : Expert Princess
MCSkin3D doesn't apparently work with MacBooks (which I have) so I've always used the Minecraftskins.net editor here:
http://www.minecraftskins.net/skineditor
It's not great, but it's better than the editor on Skindex
I'd recommend MCSkin3D though, I've heard a lot of good reviews on it.
ABigFatTomato
04/27/2016 1:50 pm
Level 48 : Master Blob
I use MSS for mobile devices, but on my computer i use MCSkin3D
Bladeztothex
04/27/2016 8:07 am
Level 42 : Master Slime Tamer
I personal use MCSkin 3D, Mainly because its easy to use compared to some of the online ones out there
tobbestark
04/27/2016 8:42 am
Level 44 : Master Architect
7.6.3Banned Skinning Programs
  • Newground's SkinCraft
  • SkinEdit skin creator
  • NovaSkin skin creator
yoda473
04/27/2016 3:17 am
Level 28 : Expert Button Pusher
MCSkin3D by the dark lord Paril. On the rare occasion that I make a skin, I can't use a phone app. They're too fiddly!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome