I saw Herobrine it was weird

trion77's Avatar trion775/10/13 9:58 pm
1 emeralds 184 1
5/11/2013 12:00 am
shinadafan2012's Avatar shinadafan2012
I was wandering threw my world for my youtube channel named Wolf Quest and I was surprised to see a huge strip of land without the snow since its a snow biome I walked to the end of the path and saw the back of a steve skin the mod I had installed wasn't one that added Herobrine it jlust allowed you to change into a wolf so I hit F1 and then F2 and took a screenshot these images were takin literally about 2 minutes from each other it was a LONG strip of snow missing and then there was light but there was no light source I just saw the blare when I was flying to make a new outpost non of these images are fake I was so so creeped out because the only other time I've seen him was for about 3 seconds on Mine Z in a mansion so I was surprised to see him a second time I went to my house and all the torches were broken and there was a sign that said "next time you die" and then my game crashed I had saved the world to my desktop closed the file and hit Force update to make it back to basic minecraft.jar I was so so confused when the signs were missing and my wolfs were all dead it was like what the heck happened then on one of my screenshots it was just a picture of Herobrine with moving white eyes it was the creepiest thing I've ever seen in minecraft
trion77
Level 38 : Artisan Pixel Painter