PMC/Minecraft Creepypasta-Post Yours!

Zoralink's Avatar Zoralink3/15/13 3:13 am
1 emeralds 386 4
3/15/2013 7:01 am
morg555's Avatar morg555
Greetings humanoids!

Zoralink here, with an interesting topic: Creepypasta! Can be related to either PMC or MInecraft, post yours! Here is mine:

Steve sat down and pondered his situation. He was trapped in a large, circular cave made out of Bedrock. There was next to no light, and in one corner was a button. Steve didn't trust buttons. But he couldn't trust anything anymore. The new update, the Redstone Update, confused Steve. He was a simple guy, just requiring a pig at his side and a sword at his back. So here he was, after stepping on a pressure-pad thingy, in this dark and gloomy, yet eerily neat cave. Oh well, Steve thought. How bad can this button be? Steve walked over to the button and pushed it. There was a series of clicks, then he heard a deep rumbling, growing in volume till it reached a cacophony that must have been heard for millions of blocks around. Then silence. Out of the darkness shone one red eye. And a voice, emanating from nowhere and everywhere: "Cyyyprezzzzzz"

So yeah, that is mine. Post yours, and umm... Yeah!

--Zoralink Out--
Zoralink
Level 32 : Artisan Button Pusher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

morg555
03/15/2013 7:01 am
Level 24 : Expert Skinner
They're never scary for me
l_Pro_Assassin
03/15/2013 6:57 am
Level 44 : Master Enderdragon
Creepypastas about Minecraft just cannot be scary.
morg555
03/15/2013 6:42 am
Level 24 : Expert Skinner
I was just wondering around the mountains trying to find some coal to light up my new home. This was something I had done a million times but this time was different, over in the corner of my eye I saw two pixels and they looked like eyes but I dismissed them as just my imagination. The entire time I was walking up the mountain I felt paranoid and I had a gut feeling that something was wrong but I trusted my brain more so I walked back home completely ignoring my urge to run away. This was a big mistake because while I was walking home a tall black figure was there, at my house watching me like I was its breakfast. This made me turn completely to instinct which made me look down and start punching the ground trying to escape the creatures vision but it was no help. The creature stood up and stared more intensely at me then before and teleported closer to me, this made me panic which caused me to forget what I was doing and I just sprinted across the entire biome just trying to escape the creatures long, purple eyes. It was getting closer and I knew it had me because there was no chance of me escaping it so I just stood there and stared at the being trying to scare him off but of course this didn't work. The creature accidentally teleported into water and it let out a scream that could make a man deaf but it quickly got out. This gave me an idea but it was already too late because it was only a few blocks away from me and it was smiling. I screamed out in my last few breaths as the cold, black skin covered my vision and then there was darkness.

Sorry if it has mistakes. It was a bit rushed.
Zoralink
03/15/2013 4:17 am
Level 32 : Artisan Button Pusher
I'm bumping and I know it!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome