Nation Survival - My very First Server... and still going!add_circle_outline

Joelrock's Avatar Joelrock5/29/22 11:46 am history
3 emeralds 172 2
6/7/2022 7:16 am
junejax's Avatar junejax
People would see the banner and advertisement of my server about 3 months ago and in that 3 months there have been some amazing history!

I will explain about that soon, and all links will be at the end

And we had a lot of history in the spam of 3 months and I'm amazed of what happened, Players being civil, lovely community, and so many message's (because we didn't have a discord set up).

Now I'll explain what happened before it went public:

For 1 year my server was a community loving server with not much drama and just a full whitelist server. My Season 1 of Nation survival is based on that. And then my friends starting joining more and more often, soon we had a very active community. Until we all one day had a vote. We was voting for new structures, more players, or more events. -Two days later- The voting ended and we gotten the "more players" (choice number Two). In the spam of 3 hours, the banner was done my are local artist (in the community) and we voted of a name. The original name was going to be "Community Land" but we realise that would make someone who created the name a Huge target to kill. So we changed the name (my friend idea) to "Nation Survival". When we done we all started to create a spawn and we settled a world spawn (for the 2nd time because we had a small civil war that lasted for 4 hours) and we all waited for the One player to finish the advertisement. -Two days later- At 2pm, We uploaded the server to Planet Minecraft. It only took 2 minutes for 5-7 players Join. And people started joining.

Now... Time for the wars

There's been so many wars I can't even remember with out looking on the Description.

1.Spawn War: "Spawn War" is a war that one of the new players started. they made a little cave home about ten blocks away, and it was they said "spawn is my main home now". At first I thought he was joking but on the next day there was a fully built dapper cobblestone wall. I was very shocked. then when I looked back in his small cave there was lot's of room. Now to give you some context of what I'm trying to say. Take it like mined a third of a hill in Minecraft, that's the what the wall is like. Long story short It ended with him lava casting the spawn and leaving the server "Forever"

2. Mountburg War: This lasted for an entire Month and it was incredible, (yes I was a part of it). And before I express how It felt when the war ended Lets talk about how it all started. The mountain was 43 blocks high from spawn and there was a flip ton of land. it may looked small but when some of the stone was split apart, but you could see what history it had. Once peace then war. only for about 4 days it was peaceful and it had a lovely hotel home for players. Someone found the base and griefed it. They only gotten One TNT and blew my starter home, this player claimed it was his home. So we had a 1 month War and it was in the same time , Mid war! about 2 Of each side ditched the war went to 0 , 0 and made a small village. Where a player with a small castle based on the castle in the YouTube Movie "The Lego Minecraft Movie". And some of the homes were based on that movie.
So when the end of the war happened with massive lava-cast, TNT Planes, and even Overpowered Dogs.

3. Beta Village: Before you ask = No this was not in any wars but it was apart of a war and history. The Beta Village happened with the player called PandasCanPvP (some of you people might recognise that name). When he heard about the war about 5 days later he contact some of the members to join him and not join the war. And that what happened.

4. The Evil Cave's: This was a civil war. They made a shrine to prise a god but then another shrine was built to prise another god. So there was Two-Sides, The Bride God and the Pride God. Like every civil war it was just the same as the American Civil War. Long story short they all left 2 weeks after the server gotten boring.

We all settled for a new with a new spawn but when we had 10 more new players for 1 hour in, they started leaving and 2 said "your away from 0 , 0 it's not really far. So I had to agree so we all started going back to 0 , 0 And that's where the spawn is now. A few blocks up there will be a shopping districted.

Now are history keeps on going but We don't have anyone to share are history with now. But we would like other people to Join the server and start there own history and make a name of them self's. my Developer is in the game. And I'm sometimes in the game too. with a few players come and go only for 3 minutes.

We do have a discord server but The only way to Join is, if you friend my alt account and then I will send you the Link to the server's discord.

Thank you for reading this History and timeline of the Nation Survival..... so far

What will happen if you join the server?

Basically you will spawn near a small nether portal that takes you to the nether highway (that's slowly being worked on)
There will also be a portal near the you in the nether at spawn portal and that will lead you to the shopping district. Only play with Diamonds
The Number one rule on a server similar to any other peaceful survival world is No Anarchy
If you find any old base's please ask/tell me if your allowed to have the base since no one else lives there anymore... before claiming that you built something you haven't
Now we love to see you join the server. More players = more active on the server and more of that = Nation Survival Stay's Alive!
If your looking for a new server to start on YouTube, we would like to see you on the server. we only got One left and that's Joelrock Nolastname aka Joelrock (yes that's me)
And last of all, Nations: there's no nations at all and most of the players are solo so if you want to make a solo community but no nation but a small village (etc) then that's up to you

Thank you for reading

links:
The discord server: https://discord.gg/gsrVvJGmRs
Lego Minecraft Movie: Lego Minecraft Movie - YouTube
Minecraft IP Link: 217.182.137.28:25570 (Again not a link)
Joelrock Nolastname YouTube Channel: (1) Joelrock Nolastname - YouTube
Joelrock
Level 12 : Journeyman Robot