Minecraft would be better like this!

RenegadeRad's Avatar RenegadeRad10/22/15 12:18 pm
10/23/2015 1:21 pm
Punkamoar's Avatar Punkamoar
Oi there.

So I was thinking of something, what if we implemented a little Crossy Road in Minecraft? HD Graphics, Bigger pixels and cool plain texures. The skin model will be same as minecraft but we would have 3D layers. We could also have more cool things...

Probably (Dont jump on me) 2.5 D?
RenegadeRad
Level 18 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Punkamoar
10/23/2015 1:21 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Musician
Ivain
10/23/2015 1:03 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
So let me get this straight, you want the textures and block models of minecraft to look like those of the game you mentioned? This is most easily achieved by making a custom resourcepack yourself, using a custom block model tool to change any shapes that would need to change from it.
Spectral
10/23/2015 12:31 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Loremaster
I feel like that kind of textures (voxel) can be acheived in texture packs, especially now with 3D entities and armor in 1.9. But if it was the official look of the default minecraft, it would really ruin the originality of minecraft.
Ivain
10/23/2015 1:05 pm
not to mention that there is NO WAY mojang are gonna flip around the entire look of minecraft, when that can also be done by a texturepack.
Ivain
10/23/2015 7:09 am
I feel like the OP forgot that there are such things as Shadermods and HD texturepacks. Take a look at the Photorealism texturepacks, and Seus ultra shaders mods. oh, and don't forget to call your fire department after your pc spontaneously combusts.
RenegadeRad
10/23/2015 10:13 am
Seriously, guys have you even seen crossy birds. And I am not talking about the texures. AT ALL. Yea, it does consist of them but srsly? My PC Is strong enough btw

I don't think pointing that out makes a difference in other peoples opinion on it. If anything it makes it seem as if you're unable to take negative criticism. It's kinda hard for people to understand what the plan you have in mind is when you're not fully giving us the details. Therefor you're ended up with negative responses for the half-explained post you've given. Who knows the opinions of people might change if you explained it a little better.

I can say that I'm unable to give my opinion on it if it's not fully explained.

Yea, you are right. I hope to make a post about my idea soon
The Lucky Miners
10/23/2015 3:47 am
Level 1 : New Network
Seriously? No. Just no
Skaldas
10/23/2015 3:15 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Scribe
RenegadeRAD

Shh, this just a quick idea post.

I don't think pointing that out makes a difference in other peoples opinion on it. If anything it makes it seem as if you're unable to take negative criticism. It's kinda hard for people to understand what the plan you have in mind is when you're not fully giving us the details. Therefor you're ended up with negative responses for the half-explained post you've given. Who knows the opinions of people might change if you explained it a little better.

I can say that I'm unable to give my opinion on it if it's not fully explained.
RenegadeRad
10/23/2015 1:56 am
supernotch893
RenegadeRADOi there.

HD Graphics, Bigger pixels and cool plain texures. The skin model will be same as minecraft but we would have 3D layers.

What's gonna happen to those who don't play their game in full 16:9? What if they still game on a 4:3 or 5:4 monitor?
Also, the minimum requirements would have to be raised up to a Core 2 Duo and a GTX 250/AMD equivalent at the minimum if that were to happen as the Pentium D and 9800GT wouldn't be able to handle it anymore. At least, that's my prediction.

Shh, this just a quick idea post. Also crossy road doed not require that at all. Have u ever ever even heard of it? There is a big plan in my mind.
Anxiety Opossum
10/22/2015 3:41 pm
Level 74 : Legendary Pixel Painter
Would be good, but people with lesser computers (like me) wouldn't be able to run it.
supernotch893
10/22/2015 3:31 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
RenegadeRADOi there.

HD Graphics, Bigger pixels and cool plain texures. The skin model will be same as minecraft but we would have 3D layers.

What's gonna happen to those who don't play their game in full 16:9? What if they still game on a 4:3 or 5:4 monitor?
Also, the minimum requirements would have to be raised up to a Core 2 Duo and a GTX 250/AMD equivalent at the minimum if that were to happen as the Pentium D and 9800GT wouldn't be able to handle it anymore. At least, that's my prediction.
Nightmare_Sweg
10/22/2015 2:58 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Skinner
Cool idea maybe in the future
Prince Oceanus
10/22/2015 1:57 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Prince
Eh...I'm all for voxel-based games, but no. I feel that would be pushing the envelope if we took the voxel-based gameplay of games like Crossy Road and Trove, I feel that would somewhat ruin Minecraft.
Drzzter
10/22/2015 1:10 pm
Level 74 : Legendary Vampire
Are you referring to Crossy Road's blocky voxel style, with everything being made out of 3D cubes?
RenegadeRad
10/23/2015 1:53 am
Yes. Also people this was just a quick post. The real iidea is big
PanPany
10/22/2015 12:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
no.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com