Minecraft Story Mode 1:1 recreation.build

Joelrock's Avatar Joelrock8/4/23 8:21 am
1 emeralds 125 1
9/18/2023 4:05 pm
Drown3d_'s Avatar Drown3d_
I seen lot's of these 1:1 mini map recreations of sections of builds from Minecraft story mode and I'm pretty impress by one and all.

But I think it would be impressive if a community wanted to start doing a full recreation of a Minecraft story mode from the story to the tree house, from the order of the stone temple to the new time where Rueben grave settles to the admin fight to the last cannon fight of the story. I know there's been so many fails of these recreation community's making story mode 1:1 creation so I have some advice.

if you have 200 player community put everyone in sections of groups and make different worlds for the groups and start making the maps. if some players are lacking effort remove them from the group and add new recruits.

set a date time for some sections on each maps to finish and if it's not finish scratch it and start again. if your doing a complete recreation 1:1 block then push your community to the limit.

now I'm not saying I am doing this but it would be impressive if something like this is going on and possibly released in a few years time.

Anyway what's is your opinion on this?
is it worth making a complete 1:1 recreation of Minecraft Story Mode, or is it pointless?
Joelrock
Level 12 : Journeyman Robot