MINECRAFT NEW 1.20 SNAPSHOT! 23W17A!

rithviktheMCgamer's Avatar rithviktheMCgamer4/27/23 3:03 pm
4 emeralds 301 7
4/28/2023 4:06 pm
Dermugettum's Avatar Dermugettum
Your loved minecraft NEWS REPORTER is BACK!

MINECRAFT SNAPSHOT 23W17A

NEW FEATURES:

• Added new advancements for Trails & Tales

• Added new Trails & Tales ambient music

• Added a new music disc obtainable through archaeology

• the new disc name is relic
    NEW ADVANCEMENTS
    Smells interesting : Obtain a Sniffer Egg
    Little sniffs : Feed a Snifflet (requires Smells interesting)
    Planting the past : Plant any Sniffer seed (requires Little sniffs)
    ADVENTURE ADVANCEMENTS:
    *Respecting the remnants : Brush a Suspicious block to obtain a *Pottery SherdCareful restoration : Make a Decorated Pot out of 4 Pottery Sherds (requires Respecting the remnants)
    *Crafting a new look : Craft a trimmed armor at a Smithing Table
    *Smithing with style : Apply these smithing templates at least once: Spire, Snout, Rib, Ward, Silence, Vex, Tide, Wayfinder (requires Crafting a new look)
    NEW AMBIENT MUSIC:
    Added the following new music tracks by Aaron Cherof to Cherry Groves, Desert, Jungle, Badlands, and Flower Forest biomes
    *A Familiar Room
    *Bromeliad
    *Crescent Dunes
    *Echo in the Wind
    NEW MUSIC DISC:
    *Added a new music disc which can be found by brushing suspicious *blocks in Trail RuinsWhen put in a Jukebox, Relic by Aaron Cherof is played
    CHANGES:
    *Both types of Sculk Sensors now stay in their Cooldown phase for 10 ticks, with other phase timings being adjusted to compensate
    *Crafted Decorated Pots with at least one pattern now have a hover tooltip displaying the Sherd & Brick ingredients
    *Updated the creditsAdded the ability to scroll upwards by pressing the up arrow key
    SCULK SENSOR PHASES:
    *Sculk Sensors and Calibrated Sculk Sensors have three phases: Inactive, Active and Cooldown
    *The default phase is InactiveThis phase lasts indefinitely until the block receives a vibration
    *During this phase, the block is able to listen to nearby vibrations until one has been scheduled
    *When a scheduled vibration is received, the block switches to the Active phaseThis phase lasts 30 game ticks for Sculk Sensors, and 10 game ticks for Calibrated Sculk Sensors
    *During this phase, the block stops listening to nearby vibrations, wiggles its tendrils and emits a redstone signal and light
    After the Active phase has finished, the block switches to a Cooldown phaseThis phase lasts for 10 game ticks
    During this phase, the block keeps wiggling its tendrils, but no longer emits a redstone signal nor light
    Finally, once this phase is finished, the block will switch back to the Inactive phase
    Previously, some of these phases had different timing values:Active: 40 game ticks for Sculk Sensors and 20 game ticks for Calibrated Sculk Sensors
    Cooldown: 1 game tick for both types of Sculk Sensors
    These phase timings were tweaked so that it is less common for activated contraptions to recursively activate the Sculk Sensor that powered them

THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY THIS NEWS TOOK A SHORT TIME TO MAKE AND PICK THE RIGHT DOOR FULL VERSION IS COMING ON 29TH APRIL!

rithviktheMCgamer
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner