Minecraft 1.9 ideas

Enderborngames's Avatar Enderborngames1/19/14 12:26 pm
1 emeralds 2.6k 11
1/20/2014 2:15 pm
TheLEGOTimeLord's Avatar TheLEGOTimeLord
These are some ideas for Minecraft 1.9, I hope they will be in 1.9.

- Pets~~~You have more pets and can craft a pet-home.
- EnderDragon Hatchling~~~You can break a DragonEgg and take it to the overworld, there you can hatch it and it will be your pet.
- Tools~~~More tools!!!!!!!!
- Wifes~~~You can marry with villagers and get kids,
- Horse and wagon~~~You can craft a wagon and place a horse in front.

More ideas coming soon, post your ideas in comments!!

|
|
|
|
|
v
Enderborngames
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Gamecool 10
01/20/2014 3:27 am
Level 23 : Expert Archer
I give up!

*Flies away in TARDIS*
TheLEGOTimeLord
01/20/2014 2:15 pm
Level 20 : Expert Artist
My TARDIS materializes into your TARDIS.
I take you inside my TARDIS.
My TARDIS travells to this thread.
I take you out and say:

Me: The Doctor never gives up!

Teehee

-LEGO.
Gamecool 10
01/19/2014 2:07 pm
Level 23 : Expert Archer
Enough with the

"^this" thing already -_-.
shinadafan2012
01/19/2014 2:10 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Sus
It shall never stop.
TheLEGOTimeLord
01/20/2014 3:10 am
ˇ
^THIS!
xD

-LEGO.
capo
01/19/2014 1:45 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
i like the horse wagon idea, but you ahve to realize that minecraft is a sandbox survival game. not a sims game where you get pets and wives and roleplay and stuff. you fight to survive,adventure, and go to the end to finish the game.

god these kinds of kids are ruining minecraft, and yet they wonder why the devs wont accept their ideas.
TheLEGOTimeLord
01/19/2014 2:01 pm
THIS ^

-LEGO.
ImJustAPineapple
01/19/2014 1:05 pm
Level 28 : Expert Unicorn
They are adding new blocks to 1.8, like the Slime Block and Granite and some other ones
Hearts Glow
01/19/2014 1:17 pm
Level 27 : Expert Pony
Totally unrelated, but I saw your signature and had to post this:

coolminer14
01/19/2014 12:53 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheLEGOTimeLord
EnderborngamesThese are some ideas for Minecraft 1.9, I hope they will be in 1.9.

- EnderDragon Hatchling~~~You can break a DragonEgg and take it to the overworld, there you can hatch it and it will be your pet.

I have no ideas as I'll let Mojang decide what THEY want to put in THEIR game.

I'll observer your ideas.

Pets - I actually like the pethome idea, but it's not what Minecraft is all about. PetHomes sound better for a mod or something like that, because Minecraft isn't that... if you get what I'm saying.
EnderDragon hatchling - No, man. If you want to see an ender dragon, go to the End and get your way there. Why hatchlings? There are already mods that bring you that, but it's not cool. It's like killing the ender-dragon and wanting to do it again. Well, it IS that. I don't see the point. Just create another world. Minecraft is not a cheat, it is actually a hard game.
Tools - Yes. Minecraft will keep upgrading. And I expect there to be a lot of goodies in the tools section. But I can't think of any.
Wifes - No. Just, no. It's already a mod, but it sounds stupid. If you want to get married, grow up and find your soulmate. Don't ask for your life happines in a game. Besides, if you really want to get Minecraft-married that hard, why not going on a Creative or whatsoever server and be ''married'' there? All-in-all - a bad idea. It's not what Minecraft is.
Horse and wagon - that more looks like it'd be a carry. Which is cool, but again sounds better for a mod. Wagon is some kind of a minecart, so maybe adding that horses can pull blocks such as chests and furnaces. Nice idea.

-LEGO.

This ^
TheLEGOTimeLord
01/19/2014 12:45 pm
EnderborngamesThese are some ideas for Minecraft 1.9, I hope they will be in 1.9.

I have no ideas as I'll let Mojang decide what THEY want to put in THEIR game.

I'll observer your ideas.

Pets - I actually like the pethome idea, but it's not what Minecraft is all about. PetHomes sound better for a mod or something like that, because Minecraft isn't that... if you get what I'm saying.
EnderDragon hatchling - No, man. If you want to see an ender dragon, go to the End and get your way there. Why hatchlings? There are already mods that bring you that, but it's not cool. It's like killing the ender-dragon and wanting to do it again. Well, it IS that. I don't see the point. Just create another world. Minecraft is not a cheat, it is actually a hard game.
Tools - Yes. Minecraft will keep upgrading. And I expect there to be a lot of goodies in the tools section. But I can't think of any.
Wifes - No. Just, no. It's already a mod, but it sounds stupid. If you want to get married, grow up and find your soulmate. Don't ask for your life happines in a game. Besides, if you really want to get Minecraft-married that hard, why not going on a Creative or whatsoever server and be ''married'' there? All-in-all - a bad idea. It's not what Minecraft is.
Horse and wagon - that more looks like it'd be a carry. Which is cool, but again sounds better for a mod. Wagon is some kind of a minecart, so maybe adding that horses can pull blocks such as chests and furnaces. Nice idea.

-LEGO.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome