Minecraft Gift

Owen_'s Avatar Owen_8/29/13 3:15 am
8/29/2013 11:54 am
Remus6's Avatar Remus6
Hello PMC! Now I know I haven't been on here long, and haven't "contributed" much, but I have been browsing for quite some time. I don't want to seem too demanding, it's just that my brother no longer lets me use his account, so I was wondering if anyone could get me a giftcode? I have tried giveaways and things, but most of them aren't even legit. Sorry this is my first post, but i need to play on minecraft before the planet of minecraft.
Owen_
Level 7 : Apprentice Ranger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Summertime
08/29/2013 11:15 am
Level 38 : Artisan Prince
Owen_Hello PMC! Now I know I haven't been on here long, and haven't "contributed" much, but I have been browsing for quite some time. I don't want to seem too demanding, it's just that my brother no longer lets me use his account, so I was wondering if anyone could get me a giftcode? I have tried giveaways and things, but most of them aren't even legit. Sorry this is my first post, but i need to play on minecraft before the planet of minecraft.

Been here on one day,
Doesn't even have 10 posts,
And you expect someone to buy you a giftcode?
TeleMinecrafter
08/29/2013 11:06 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Artist
A giftcode? If you want a legit copy of Minecraft all for yourself, you're gonna have to buy it. No other way.
Coolulises
08/29/2013 7:40 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
Kick your brother in the groin, that'll teach him.
Owen_
08/29/2013 8:11 am
How would that get me minecraft?
Owen_
08/29/2013 7:10 am
14 :I
anonpmc881204
08/29/2013 6:55 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
Owen_
08/29/2013 6:49 am
Ok, well I see one of the main points is that I am not trusted, (for all those saying about parents, I have the cash, just not online, and my parents say no) so I am gonna try and do lots on PMC, try and get a fairly high level and then maybe someone might, getting it from my parents isn't an option.
EsvDefcon
08/29/2013 6:56 am
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Programmer
So don't get it from your parents, get it yourself. If you have the money, put it into your bank account/Paypal, and simply buy it yourself.
Owen_
08/29/2013 6:57 am
I have paypal, but I can't just go to a cash machine and do it. Maybe the shop down the road has a code, ill check there.
Remus6
08/29/2013 11:54 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Good Luck With This, but show people why you need it. Like maybe you're a great builder or awesome with redstone. Or Epic animator. Well do your friends have minecraft? They can change there password to whatever you guys agree on for the password and just share it till then.

-Remus6
EsvDefcon
08/29/2013 6:58 am
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Programmer
How old are you btw?
Doggle
08/29/2013 6:28 am
Level 47 : Master Lad
I suggest asking your parents or asking friends, because some friends have parents which will be willing to buy something for their son/daughter to give to a friend if they get paid back, I know some people when I was younger and some people who still do this because they aren't the legal age for credit/debit cards. I suggest if you can't do that asking your brother and seeing if you can be allowed to play once again, if none of those work, go to Microsoft and let them say #Dealwithit because its Microsoft.
Eeirail
08/29/2013 6:28 am
Level 36 : Artisan Wolf Whisperer
Sounds to me like your parents need to quit playing favorites and buy you the game themselves. I do not feel that it is likely to find a person willing to buy you one due to the fact that no one here really knows you. You are begging from the standpoint of a liar. No one knows if you are honest.
Ludicrous
08/29/2013 5:57 am
It/It • Level 68 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Well, firstly, unless someone sees you really deserve it, which by the looks of it, not much, will give you one. Secondly, like the guys above, no one will give that much money to somebody they barely know. Thirdly, if you really want it, ask your parents, if they say no, there is a reason for it.
Owen_
08/29/2013 6:56 am
The reason for it is my brother keeps asking for stuff and getting it. I have the money irl, and say that ill give my parents it if they buy me it using their credit card, but no. My brother gets it all.
Dafaria
08/29/2013 6:18 am
Level 34 : Artisan Blockhead
I agree. The only other way would be for them to give something in return. Oh, and by the way:

"I'm not Japanese, I'm Filipino and
Since I have seen a lot of anime, I will deal with it!
This is to may be the reason became a Japanese
I like turtles!" - Ludicrous
anonpmc691442
08/29/2013 5:37 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
Owen_
08/29/2013 5:41 am
Thats fine, I was just wondering if anybody might possibly.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome