Looking for some critisim and possibly help with making it better

MysticzTowny's Avatar MysticzTowny3/22/24 10:11 am
5 emeralds 131 5
4/3/2024 4:02 pm
Juuaannn's Avatar Juuaannn
i have a server named MysticzTowny. been a 2 year solo project. would love to get everyones feedback on where i can improve!

i know that i have some website stuff to still fix

DISCORD:https://discord.gg/2NCaUKKV6r

SERVER IP/PORT:MysticzTowny.exaroton.me
MysticzTowny
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ScotsMiser
04/03/2024 3:22 am
Level 38 : Artisan Miner
Second the comment re colors (also the light blue background bars could be more opaque)

Most importantly, you need to get both the rules and info on your membership options up as these are the most liekly areas to make or break players' interest.

(You might also consider disabling access to the website until 'shortly' before you're ready to go online.
Alternately, you might add a fourth 'top level' forum called something like 'Building Progress' where you post updates on getting the server/world ready for launch.
I think, however, progress reports are best used when you are in the final run as a menas of peaking interest…)
MysticzTowny
04/03/2024 4:50 am
i may shut down the website all together for now, im more focused on discord currently. once im done everything then the website should be added. its way easier adding rules and all that stuff to discord and convert it to the website later, just a lesson im learning
Juuaannn
04/02/2024 1:51 pm
Level 23 : Expert Prince
Like you mentioned, the website could use some work. The colours are a bit difficult on the eye. There may be better alternatives to wix, such as NamelessMC.
MysticzTowny
04/03/2024 3:14 am
yeah finding a color balance that works isnt where i thrive, ive got to get more pics from my server and kinda do more. and ive considered swapping webistes
Juuaannn
04/03/2024 4:02 pm
Level 23 : Expert Prince
Let me know if you need help finding other websites. Like I said, Nameless is a good alternative and I have experience with NamelessHosting. Another option could also be discord by itself. For a server your size, discord may be more than sufficient. There are plugins that can link into your discord server. Just an idea.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome